Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Fort Garland

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  jiveturkey692000 
#1 ·
Anybody know anything about the Sange De Cristo Ranches down by Fort Garland. I am buying 5 acres there and I was wondering if anybody had heard anything bad or good about it. We are buying it for a place to escape to once in a awhile to get away from PA now and then. Thanks for any info you may or may or may not have. ;D

G
#2 ·
Don't know anything about the ranches, but the San Luis valley is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Great hunting, fishing, winter sports, etc.

I'll trade a couple of family members for your five acres.

#3 ·
payed $8,000.00. I was reading the realestate post and wow, I can't believe what homes are going for in that area. :eek:. Mine is a fixxer upper and I payed 50,000 and I have 3 lots.

#5 ·
gmule said:
I concour with Primer grey about how beautiful that part of the state is. There is also some excellent 4 wheeling in that part of the state as well.
Definately good wheeling, Blanca Peak is fun, it's where my avatar was taken. 8)

#6 ·
Thats good to hear ;D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.