Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wandering around at the u-pull-it when i came across a eighties model f-150 2wd with some decent looking aluminum slots. did ford trucks have the 5x5.5 bolt pattern on 2wd trucks as well as 4wd trucks?

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
what does this look like? bronco central? ;D j/k, i think its the same, but take a tape measure to be sure.

Duane

G

·
Yes, Ford used teh 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern on 4wd and 2wd trucks for years. I'm not sure when they stopped using it, if they have, but I know they have used this bolt pattern since at least the mid-50's. The only problem you may run into is the center hole, for the hub, is smaller on a Ford wheel and so that may not fit on your rig. If they're aftermarket wheels get them and enjoy.

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
Generally all aftermarket wheels have oversized center holes. So if they are aftermarket they should fit. If they are stock then they can be reamed out. Fords center hole isn't that much smaller then Dodge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.