Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
I'll be up before most. We still have a water line to repair and run among other things. I'll be bringing a weed eater as wel just in case. I know we'll have signs banner ect ect to put up.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
When you go I'll meet up with you and be there to help in any way I can. Patti will be with me as well. Can't wait.....

·
Premium Member
2,980 Posts
I plan to arrive Thursday evening and leave Monday evening.

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
My son and I'll be there Friday morning at the latest. I'm hoping for Thursday evening, but since I'm driving with a 4 year old, I may not be able to make the time I would if I was alone.

We'll be leaving Monday afternoon/evening. Maybe early Tues a.m. if I find out the drive takes less time than I planned.

I've agreed to work Saturday the 11th at 8 a.m. so that's when I have to be back home. :)

I'm getting excited.

Ted

·
Founder
25,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So far looks like everyone will stay till monday. The reason I ask is we will have not only the show and shine/ugly truck stuff, but other things like Most Broke, Best Helper, Best Cooker, etc and some of it (like Best Helper) would be hard to pick if for instance, people got in Friday, but we did the awards Sat. That is only 1 day to determine all this, and what if someone busted ass helping Sunday and should of gotten the award.

·
Registered
339 Posts
We'll be there early friday afternoon and probably stay till sometime Sunday. I'll pitch in where i can also. So much to do, so little time...lol

·
Registered
639 Posts
I'll get there friday and probably leave on monday morning

1 - 20 of 60 Posts