Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you have read, a good member here lost their father this last week. After discussing it with several people we have decided to see if everyone would like to donate a bit to a foundation for diabetes in Chris' dad's name.

This, http://www.diabetesfoundationinc.org/, is the foundation's website. As Chris stated it is a possibility that what happened was due to potential complications of the disease.

After contacting Chris, he asked if we could do this in lieu of flowers or other items for the memorial.

I will be taking a collection via paypal and forwarding it to either Chris or Doug (BigDaddyHD) to donate to the foundation.

Anything you can add will be greatly appreciated and go to a good cause.

If you wish to contribute to this, the paypal addy is [email protected]

I will leave it accessible for this until August 14th unless people would like to have a longer time period.
I will post a total amount collected and donated after it is done.

Thank you all very much

Eric

·
Registered
52,716 Posts
Good plan, I read about his Father on facebook.  :'(

Sorry to hear about that Chris, you and your family are in my prayers buddy.

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
forsyth426 said:
can you do a snail mail address :'(
Yes I can.

You can either mail to me at:
Eric Reed
2516 South Lincoln Ave.
Jerome, ID 83338

Or, if Chris or Doug want to post their addys, I am sure it could be mailed to them as well.

Just put a note or something in with it to let me know it is from a member here and what it is for.

Thanks again,

Eric

·
Registered
423 Posts
i want to say sorry for chris's loss and how odd it is that i could be thinking and praying for someone i ve never met,may never meet,and could bump into anywhere and never know who it is.rcc members help each other to solve truck problems or give emotional support to people they would not recognize in a crowd.keep your head up chris we stand beside you :'(

·
7,250 Posts
Thanks guys, and gals. RCC is the best site and has the best members anywhere.

My snail mail addy is: Chris Barber 1450 Big Horn Ave, Sheridan, WY 82801.

Please mark it as being from an RCC member and what it is for. I will see that it goes to the Foundation.

Chris

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad you chimed in Chris. Are the dates ok? And, do I have the right foundation link.

Once again, my friend, words are not enough to express how sorry I am. Keep your chin up and keep on keeping on. It is, I know, a rough time right now. Yet, this to shall pass.

Eric

·
7,250 Posts
IntenseImages said:
Glad you chimed in Chris. Are the dates ok? And, do I have the right foundation link.

Once again, my friend, words are not enough to express how sorry I am. Keep your chin up and keep on keeping on. It is, I know, a rough time right now. Yet, this to shall pass.

Eric
The dates are fine with me. That link will do for now. I am not sure if it is ok with mom. I will check with her later. If it has to be changed I will post here.

Chris

·
7,250 Posts
Mom got the donation account set up. You can make donations to: Denny Barber Memorial Fund in care of Wells Fargo Bank 234 E. 1st ST. Casper, WY 82601

We sincerely appreciate any donations made to diabetes in his name.

Chris

·
7,250 Posts
ramitupurs84 said:
I donated buddy :) it's not much-but it should help you get to the Tetons.
Thank you. The money will be going to Diabetes research and/or ways to help people cope with the disease.

Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts