Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to put all the extra parts and stuff on Craigslist. I want to get a kayak. Getting back into fishing. No, I'm not getting rid of the Sammi, Tonys truck, or my soon to be RC.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Don't forget how bad I need a turn signal/wiper switch for my 90 steering column...

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ron, the parts truck has a complete column in it.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
Toyradio said:
Ron, the parts truck has a complete column in it.
What are you going to want for the column?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hey Skip i know we had talked about trying to get that truck running that Shawn gave you. If Ron needs pieces of it its cool with me. I've been too busy lately with stuff going on around here to be much help to you. I'll get over there when i can to help out....hopefully soon.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure Ron. EWhatever its worth to you. No big deal. James I know your plate is full. It'd be good to see ya when you have the time.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Toyradio said:
Going to put all the extra parts and stuff on Craigslist. I want to get a kayak. Getting back into fishing. No, I'm not getting rid of the Sammi, Tonys truck, or my soon to be RC.
do you have a link to the parts list?...L

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No list made up yet. Too many thing to find, dig out and clean up. If anyone needs something just ask.I'll look and we can go from there. I have some tools and equipment I'll be deleating from my inventory as well. Almost new used once parts washer, a couple band saws.  I have things for Dodge, Chevy, Ford, and Suzuki.

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hopefully it will stop raining so i can start to parting out some stuff and getting the hulls hauled off. Just got a RC to build (finish) and supposed to get a 3/4 ton Suburban tomorrow for parts. Going to keep the diffs for Tonys truck and the front clip. Cutting everything else up. Got to see if Terry wants the chevy parts truck for the cab. I'm keeping the trans t-case and tires. The rest goes to scrap. Got to get some parts of the 91 Dodge truck and its gone as well.

·
Premium Member
2,523 Posts
If you get a chance and it's not too much hassle, pull the cruise control stuff off the 91.  You could cut the vacuum lines and the wires, leaving enough to splice into, but I need the cable all the way to the throttle, including the little drum shape on the end and the plastic thing that snaps into the square hole on the bracket.

If you don't have time to mess with it, don't worry about it.  I can probably splice into my aftermarket device or I'll find another when I have time to work on it.  (May be a while)

·
Registered
11,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats a good Idea Sam. Thanks. Got to get it all figured out and pictures of it. Going to be quite alot before it's all said and done.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts