Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
;D HI guys ! ,I finally got some pics posted to an accessable link for you to see! the red and white is my wifes new 87 RC 150LE ,power steering ,power brakes ,power windows/locks,318 Carbed ,saved from the wrecking yard ,only needed a timing chain set and a tune-up and she runs just fine! The Grey and silver one is my new 89 RC 100 ,power steering ,power brakes ,criuse control ,360ci TBI injected,this one was left at a service station here in town because the guy did not want to pay his bill ,it sat there a year and a half before I was finally able to get it away from him! The one being towed is my wifes "first car" from when she was a kid ,its an 81 RC ,318 ,4 barrel carbed ! we still have this one as well but don't drive it that much .Its being towed by my father-in-laws 85 Power Ram.Here is the link ,Thanks again ,Jim W. (ps. How do I get a pic of my truck to show in the side bars to my posts?? I have one small enough posted with these pics but do not know how to get it here ??) the link is below!

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/jdw_is_me/lst?.dir=/My+Photo+Album/Ram+Chargers&.view=t

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey again ,sorry ,but you have to copy ALL of the link to take you to the Ramchargers album ,I don't know why only the first part of the link is highlighted ,prob. because it is a long link ,but if you copy it all ,it will take you there ,Thanks ,Jim W. ;D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks ! I have been sorting through some pics on one of our cds to find a pick of the 81 thats not when its being towed,it runs great but was being towed because its tags had expired and we needed to move it! Does anyone have any parts for the drivers side power window ,I have not had a chance to look but I suspect that the one on the 87 has been removed/robbed before we got it the passenger side seems to be all there,the locks work but the windows don't ,I need to check the fuses but have been busy putting the new heads and roller rockers in thesix pack engine for my Cuda.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts