Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1985 Dodge Ram 250 4x4.  Will get a pic on as soon as I can.   

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
360 4 speed.  2 inch body lift.  33x12.5x16.5    Needs some work but am so glad to be back in with a dodge truck.   

Attachments

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
yea thats way to clean for a pa truck ...what rock u find that rig under in pa ?

·
Registered
22,087 Posts
Geez, about frickin' time, DD.  :)

Looks good!!!  {cool}

·
Registered
52,720 Posts
{cool}

yeah really that's too clean for a PA truck what barn did you find that in?  ;D

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bought the truck off a farm near punxsutawny.  It has some rust holes just hidden real good.  It is in very good shape overall and doesn't need too much just some odds and ends.  The tires need replaced.    It runs great and drives fine.    Cant complian at all for $650.      One question if anyone would like to answer...... would regular 16" 8 lug wheels of a newer dodge or ford fit?    I've got different answers from different people.  Thanks for the comments.   

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well I just bought another dodge.    1985 Power Ram 150 318 4spd.  It has a fisher plow and just needs some minor work.    Its in even better shape than the 250 I just got and I paid the same for it.  Will get a pic as soon as I can.  My driveway is so happy now.  I'm trying to refrain from just driving up over the cobalt

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
You're on a roll now  ;D

·
2013 Ram 1500 2014 Challenger SXT
2,276 Posts
devildodge said:
I bought the truck off a farm near punxsutawny. It has some rust holes just hidden real good. It is in very good shape overall and doesn't need too much just some odds and ends. The tires need replaced. It runs great and drives fine. Cant complian at all for $650. One question if anyone would like to answer...... would regular 16" 8 lug wheels of a newer dodge or ford fit? I've got different answers from different people. Thanks for the comments.
I have ford rims on the 250 I have and they fit fine. They are from a late 90's truck.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here is a pic of the 85 150

Attachments

·
Registered
52,720 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The life lessons learned from selling these old Rams. 

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.