Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I buy front fenders from? I am going to try to pull the dents out of mine but i think they may be creased. I seen a site not too long ago that wanted 98 bucks for one side fender...

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
www.certifit.com

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What exactly are door shells? Is it the outside sheetmetal?

How would you install them? I'm just full of questions tonight lol

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
I think that they are just the outers of the doors just the sheet metal for the outside, and you just tack weld in the inner parts I think.

·
2,317 Posts
havent done it, but my bodyman did one for my dakota years ago. its crimped on to the frame.he ground then pryed the old skin off, fit the new one on. then hamer and dolly to tighten the skin on. he also put some tack welds to ensure the fit. i cant remember totally.

·
Registered
30,125 Posts
bigdog440 is mostly right / you can hammer and dolly them but to get a really good fit and keep the door strenght there is a tool that looks like a left handed can-opener that crimps the edge over real nice

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well i got the Jc whitney catalog in the mail today and i'm ordering 2 front fenders. Do they come with holes for the emblems? its not a problem if they don't, i just wasn't for sure

Where can I get door shells and the tools to put them on? they arent in Jc whitney. Complete doors are $289 :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts