Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, only thing remotely tin grille related is the steering wheel but I'm thinking worse ways to spend $3400.

82 Dodge Rampage / no rust / Ziebart when new. Stored inside since June 97 solid bed and floors 94903 miles 87 Shelby Charger donated turbo drivetrain complete, exhaust, side skirts, front clip, wiring harness, interior and ac dash. Fresh rebuilt turbo short block. Spare 8-1-88 A555 cable trans with shifter. See the list in ad for all the Mopar Performance parts included along with three job boxes full of parts. Extra 2.2 engine and 2.2 short block, 82 four speed. trans.

Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille Hood
Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Hood
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Wheel
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle
Handwriting Font Writing Paper Paper product

·
Super Moderator
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh hell, next ad is an 83 Rampage w/ ford 429 for $2k and it's not like I don't have a spare 440.

1982-83 dodge rampage. It was custom built. The whole frame is a tube front to back. Rear end os something else with a panhard four link set up old Carreras shocks in rear. Front had troyer Asphalt modified Steering rack with Bilsten gas coil overs on the front. Has a ford 429 big block with custom made headers and side exit exhaust. Fuel cell in bed with battery in bed. Hasn’t been on the road since 2009 I did have it running by dump gas into the carb. I’m in the process of making a new fuel line to the carb as it was pinched. The car needs tlc but the history and fab work that has been put into it is something else. Asking 2k obo

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Yellow Automotive design Automotive exterior
Wheel Automotive tire Tread Vehicle Bumper
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive wheel system Wheel

Throw both in one pile, sell at least 2/3 of it, rummage around the warehouse.

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
7,134 Posts
Wow, that thing must be a bit scary to drive with a big block in it! Lol. I have a buddy of mine that has 4 or 5 of those Rampages and a guy down the street from me is hot rodding one of them also.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Oh hell, next ad is an 83 Rampage w/ ford 429 for $2k and it's not like I don't have a spare 440.

1982-83 dodge rampage. It was custom built. The whole frame is a tube front to back. Rear end os something else with a panhard four link set up old Carreras shocks in rear. Front had troyer Asphalt modified Steering rack with Bilsten gas coil overs on the front. Has a ford 429 big block with custom made headers and side exit exhaust. Fuel cell in bed with battery in bed. Hasn’t been on the road since 2009 I did have it running by dump gas into the carb. I’m in the process of making a new fuel line to the carb as it was pinched. The car needs tlc but the history and fab work that has been put into it is something else. Asking 2k obo

View attachment 630146 View attachment 630148 View attachment 630144 View attachment 630147 View attachment 630145

Throw both in one pile, sell at least 2/3 of it, rummage around the warehouse.
I actually seen this today too lol.

·
Super Moderator
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No clue when or how this was done but Mopar Performance issued articles / kits for doing RWD conversions during the 90s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts