Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow (wednesday) I will be shipping out for tuna fishing. I'll be gone untill the end of November. Will be hitting the coos bay area, and then down all the way to San Diego. Should get paid pretty well, and get some cool experience ;D

I'll post again before I leave.

Nick

·
Registered
299 Posts
Ahhh yes, shipping out. I've been there man, but not for tuna. I fished for herring, halibut, & salmon up in AK. Hard way to make a buck, but I'm glad I did it.

Good luck, & when it comes time to buying raingear & boots, don't be a tightwad, throw down the extra coin for the Grundens.They are definitely worth it.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks SlickWillie. They bought me some good boots. not sure what they were, but they oughta work.

I don't think I'll have time to get on again tomorrow, allthough I might.

So, everyone, you all take care. I hope you guys have fun at the meet! Maybe ya'll can set something up for when I get back ;)

Alright, later guys!

Nick

·
Registered
299 Posts
Something else to remember: Be careful around the lines(ropes). The last thing you want is getting tangled up in a line that's on it's way overboard. Keep your feet planted, & think. Accidents happen really fast on a boat. Stay safe{smoke}

1 - 4 of 4 Posts