Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are empty wire harness plugs through out my 1985 RamCharger Royale SE. Is there anyway to find out what would be at the end of those plugs? Example the option for a dual pickup distributor, there is an extra plug in that area. Is there an advantage to it and if so is it just a swap, plug and play. Also the extra 4 wire plug at the a/c-heater box, what would be there? I have it all apart right now so hopefully someone has the correct answer. Thanks

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
l,m not being a dik but what you have is NOT really a problem , here is what l said to another member that asked pretty much the same question

[ quote= NOTE / KISS = it breaks down to if it aint broke dont fix it , if everything works nothing is wrong / with factory options they leave unplugged wires laying around all over the place and its NOT your job to try and figure out where they go or mine , have a nice day

https://ramchargercentral.com/vehicle-help/help-me-identify-this-wire/msg3502460/#msg3502460

also you hafta post wire colors and plug description to get any kind of reply to ID the circuit

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.