Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any ideas for a get together for us MN guys? I think we should have a get together or a snow run, parts swap or somthing. Something to help with the cabin fever!!!Has anyone stepped up for AC leader yet? What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Dodge 85 RC said:
Anyone got any ideas for a get together for us MN guys? I think we should have a get together or a snow run, parts swap or somthing.

It's kinda been a bad year for snow..but that ORV park in Gilbert would be great snow or no snow.
There's the Mopars in the park car show and swapmeet in Shakopee at raceway park in May. If you like swapmeets it's the best one.

Something to help with the cabin fever!!!Has anyone stepped up for AC leader yet? What do you guys think?

You and BigOldDodge both volunteered a long time ago, why not contact Sam ;D

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been meaning to go up to Gilbert but I havn't had an excuse to go up there or another rig to go with me for that matter. As far as the AC leader I talked to ED3 about it but it sounded like it would be a lot more work than I have time for at the moment. I'm gonna do a little wheeling this afternoon up in Pine City on a few of the minimum mantenance roads, which basically means I'll be driving in some fields, :-\ when I go up to see the gf. ;D But it helps to keep me somewhat sane...

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sure that would work. It would be like an obstacle course, dodge the passed out drunk people as you go through the pit. The person to run over the least wins ;D

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
manic_mechanic said:
clue me in?
what's 93 x-fest???
It's a outdoor metal/alternative music concert sponsered by a radio station 93X lots of drinking drugs and girls in skimpy outfits ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.