Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recently purchased the gold package for our 87 cherokee. i pulled all the emblems exept 2 for placement on teh hatch. well my wife pulled those 2 this afternoon. does anyone have or can get the specs on where to place the emblems???? i am going to be cleaning the spots where the emblems go so i will not have a marking point to know where they will go again.

thanx in advance!

·
Registered
30,059 Posts
l have a 95 POS at work thats black with the gold stuff on it if it would be the same

·
Registered
119 Posts
GOLD package? man i wish they had a gold package for my W150. just kidding... i would check on ebay motors for cherokees and find a good one with lots of pics showing every view.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well i have pics showing where mine go BUT i need mesurements on exactly where they go. hey bogger... is there a way you could get me mesurements off that 95???? or ssnag me the gold jeep logo off the header panel??? j\k

·
Registered
30,059 Posts
l,ll get you the messurements but as far as l can tell the badges are in the same spot as a non-gold Cherokee / the POS at work is a complete POS but the thing looks brand new / the dude would know if l took it / he could lose a tire and not notice but the emblem he would

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah they are in the same spot. i know the feeling. i didn't notice the big black mark down teh side of my truck for 3 days then i noticed teh emblem was gone and saw the mark....go fig.... that would be great if you could ge mesurements for me:D

·
Registered
30,059 Posts
well l got back to work and the customer had picked it up / but he,s coming back in next week for a brake job if you still need them by then

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thats cool... i will need tehm as i am going on vacation and will not have the time to work on it before tehn. thanx again and i'll im you my email so you can send it there:) thanx!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i got the new ones on and WOW!!! what a difference it makes....especially with my CHEAP, $120 for 6, limited wheels. now i definatley have to get an RCC sticker for it so i can find it in parking lots..... it doesn't even look like my jeep anymore:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts