Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Ebay - Navarre, FL - 76 RC

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  J10Mike 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Up to $7k on 8 bids, reserve not met.

====

Beautiful 1976 Dodge Ramcharger 4X4 Survivor.  Engine is a 318 optioned factory air conditioning which has been converted, has roll bar, power steering, power brakes, rear seat, after market stereo with CD player (original functioning am radio included). Mileage believed to be original at 86,175 with lots of documentation - original owners manual, build sheet, maintenance records going back many years.  removable top has been off once - and seals under top are old and brittle - although door seals and windows seem fine.

This truck is in great original condition showing mostly original paint - touch up matching paint believed to be around drivers door and possibly fender - paint is old. but still presents well.  The 318 engine fires right up and runs beautifully - vehicle drives out nicely shifts through all gears as it should and everything on truck seems functional as original.  Tires look to be in great shape lots of tread and no rot.  Buyer could fly in and drive home.  This truck is truly a time capsule - no rust to speak of and very original.  Owned for many years and kept indoors.

Happy bidding - you will be hard pressed to find a nicer original Ramcharger.

Attachments

#4 ·
I got a project that's supposed to end up looking this nice - sure would be easier just to spend the money, though.  I wish it was a CUMMINS!

#6 ·
That's quite a drop when they wanted $14,000 for it.

#8 ·
RWG75 said:
Oooops - missed the bit that said "reserve not met".
LOL...It happens.

#11 ·
kbrc said:
I picked it up right before Christmas. What a Cream Puff!
That's quite the Christmas present. We want to know more...Plans? Pics?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.