Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the link to ebay motors on the board index pages is not working, and hasn't been for at least 24 hrs that i know of. i use this link a lot. fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix it! (that was my feminine side, whining) ;D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix it! ;D now neither one of them work for me

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, those are the correct links. they used to work until a couple of days ago. at first, i thought it was my pop-up killer preventing them from working, so i tested with it off and get the same results. both of them return a "cannot find server" error. this occurs no matter which pc i try to access it from (and we have 7, lol). i wonder what changed? we haven't changed anything on our firewall here and can usually get to all sties without any difficulty.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL! you're a gem! ;D

well, i wonder what changed. i can get to ebay just fine, the trouble only occurs when i use this site to link there. and it worked perfectly for months until about 3 days ago. i don't get it. oh well. thanks for testing it, anyways.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i don't believe it! it just worked! how odd.....stupid computers, anyway. always messin' with my sanity, they are. thanks anyway, smokey.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts