Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the deal with these leather seats that they are selling on ebay that are supposedly compatible with my 1990 RC...They look pretty awesome for just shy of 400 bucks for a pair of them. I just want to know what the catch is...made in china? Is it going to feel like im sitting in the axles?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/100-REAL-BLACK-LEATHER-RECLINABLE-RACING-SEATS-SLIDERS-/150473777355?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ADodge%7CModel%3ARamcharger%7CYear%3A1990&hash=item2308efa0cb [b][SIZE=9px]EDIT: must have ad t... date on auctions where applicable[/SIZE][/b]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Well, here's one thing:

These sliders will fit any existing or aftermarket seat floor mounting bracket with 13-5/8" wide bolt hole to bolt hole but may require some bracket modifications and/or drlling. If vehicle does not have exisiting seat bracket, a floor mounted bracket will have to be fabricated.

Another thing.  I see lips on the side of the seat that don't look too wide.  If you aren't a 30" waist or smaller, it looks like you might be 'wedged' in to the seat.  7 day only EXCHANGE.  You buy it, you buy it, basically.

Randall

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.