1984 Dodge Ramcharger AW150

Royal SE Trim

Prospector III Package

318 Chrysler Small Block V8 Engine

727 Torqueflight 3 Speed Automatic Transmission

4 Wheel Drive

73,542 Actual Miles

Clean CarFax

I am offering for sale this 1984 Dodge Ramcharger.  I purchased the vehicle for the 2nd owner in 2012 and have enjoyed thoroughly but the time has come to devote time and garage space to a new project.

This is a very nice driver quality vehicle.  It was repainted sometime during the 1990’s by the second owners.  There are a few flaws in the paint, but it does hold a tremendous shine.

The second owner heavily undercoated the vehicle and oiled and greased every knuck and cranny to prevent the salt and snow from sticking to the body.  I have spent the past 7 years cleaning and re-cleaning this rust-free example to the condition it is today.

This was a very highly optioned vehicle for 1984.  Ordered as a Royal SE and the Prospector III trim Package.  The only option excluded were the Aluminum Turbine Wheels, which were a stand-alone option.  The Ramcharger was built with steel wheels and full wheel covers.  The Second owner added the styled steel wheels.  These wheels would have been the mid-level wheel option on a later 80’s or early 90’s Pickup or Ramcharger.

In the last year, I have completed the R134 Air Conditioning retro fit as well as replaced the fuel pump and fuel tank sending unit.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.