Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,161 Posts
Opening for $3k, has been on FB for a few months.

Dodge Ramcharger . Condition is Used. This is a factory 440 1977 dodge ramcharger. It has brand new wheels with brand new 35” tires. New lift blocks on the back and new ubolts all around. New body bushings. This is definitely a project vehicle the doesn’t drive at the moment. The engine runs but needs the gas tank reinstalled and there’s a short in the wiring. The driveshafts are not installed and the lift needs finished. It’s hard to find a rust free ramcharger and this one only has one spot (pictured).

Attachments

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
The front hubs aren't original. What all has been changed drivetrain-wise?

Clean looking RC.

Bucky

·
Registered
40 Posts
That was mine.  I sold it to the current owner. 
I picked the truck out of Utah.  When he says no rust  he means it.  no rust.  that body is beautiful.
I really just picked it for the body as my current one has a lot of rust.  Lost interest in changing things out and I didn't want to swap out the original 440 from the truck with mine.  I had a cuda to build instead. 

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had the same issue with the truck. Hard to sell when I was ready to let go.
I still look at it and realize i shoulda kept it.  It really has zero rust.  Very difficult to find these with no rust whatsoever.  Plus it's an original 440 truck. 

Really is a good truck. 

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.