Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of hosting a meet at Tellico TN on Labor day weekend im going to need help pulling it off from other Chapter leaders ...... anyone wana give me a hand let me know and we will see about working this out. David

·
5,143 Posts
What weekend is that? I am sure we will be back in school by then, and more than likely would be able to make it. Is Tellico bigger than Uwharrie? Let me know more details, and I may be able to help you out.

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
Let me know what kind of help you need and I'll see what I can do.

Ian

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i dont know much about it .. just what i have heard and read about in the mags. ...... im hoping to find someone who knows the place. David

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well basicly im looking for ideas and input ...... info on the location ... i have never been there ...... and help with planing ....... and i dont want to make this a one man show so to speak ...... make this a joint effort with several area chapters. David

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
thesasquach said:
well basicly im looking for ideas and input ...... info on the location ... i have never been there ...... and help with planing ....... and i dont want to make this a one man show so to speak ...... make this a joint effort with several area chapters. David
I've never been there either. Do they have a website to check out? I'd be willing to help plan and get the PA chapter geared up for it, and I'm sure Brian and Shannon would help too.

Ian

·
Premium Member
10,351 Posts
That does look awesome. And for $5 a day, it's a sweet deal too!!

Ian

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats what im saying ....... as im getting info im posting it ...... this just keeps getting better. i looked at the calander and im thinking saturday august 30 or sunday aug 31. but im open to input. David

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
thesasquach said:
thats what im saying ....... as im getting info im posting it ...... this just keeps getting better. i looked at the calander and im thinking saturday august 30 or sunday aug 31. but im open to input. David
Weekend? Or a couple more days into the week? Or labor day weekend? Looks like it might be a nice week long vacation!

·
Registered
688 Posts
phoenix827 said:
thesasquach said:
Weekend? Or a couple more days into the week? Or labor day weekend? Looks like it might be a nice week long vacation!
Well if we are going to be doing something like that making it a loooong weekend like this so to speak, then we need to get the dates set and planned so that Shannon can get the time off... Where she works, they don't like giving anyone off for labor day weekend. So the only way that we will be able to go and make it to this is to get it planned and set so that she can get her request time off for it ahead of time, so they will give her off......
Brian

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well if anyone has a major argument agenst Labor day weekend speak now or forever hold your peace. give it to say midnight tonight as a deadline. then it will be set in stone so to speak. David

·
Registered
688 Posts
That will be good David, and it will give Shannon enough time to get her request in early and then they will have "NO" excuse not to give her off for that weekend.... ;D
Brian

·
Premium Member
10,862 Posts
wasn't rying to change it, just spitting out ideas! lol Might work better for me anyways

·
Registered
688 Posts
Did some digging with those links that you put up David and found that this Tellico Park is in North Carolina.....
Brian

·
Registered
688 Posts
Oh ok, well I guess we are having it on Labor Day.. Now did we want to have it for the weekend and do it for a few day's? Kind of like a long weekend?
Brian

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thats up to ya'll ....... im like 5hrs from there ....... so i'll leave the day and duration up to ya'll ........ the ones that have a ways to drive. ......... i could have just made a decision and said this is it come or not ....... but i want to make this as convient as possable for everyone. what do ya'll think? you know what you can do considering travel time work schedules ect.... David

1 - 20 of 47 Posts