Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some shots of it in primer when I first got it.

Seen it on my way back from Chrysler at Carlisle in 2002 and just had to have it.

I paid $595 for it. Interior was good with speaker boxes running the whole length in the back. It had 33 x 12.5 tires on it and was a quad headlight pop top, so I had to go home and scrounge for money.

The only thing I don't like about it is the part- time kit and having two different bolt patterns. Also, It is supposed to be a 360 but they swapped in a 76 318.

Can't wait to get it redone.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Some thing about "You must sign in to see this album?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are some shots from the front.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are some shots from the rear

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

This is what I hope mine will look like one day soon.....like brand new.

Not sure if I am going to paint it blue, silver, orange, or yellow, but I know I want it like new, with only better than stock upgrades.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right now it is sitting beside my shed waiting to get the same as A-Z traildusters and mopar man's.

I hit a deer November 2002 and was hit in the rear quarter by my sis in law. I got most of the damage fixed and am going to completely strip it and start over.

The worst thing about the sis in law hitting it was there was no dents or rust in the rear. Just made me sick.

Hopefully soon I can take the restifacation from dream stage to reality.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
devildodge said:

This is what I hope mine will look like one day soon.....like brand new.

Not sure if I am going to paint it blue, silver, orange, or yellow, but I know I want it like new, with only better than stock upgrades.
i think it would look awesome if you made it like the orange one in the picture. those huge rail duster decals they had on the tail gates look cool too. i wish i could put one on my td but i have the spare tire carrier on the back.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are some pics of what it looks like right now.

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
I knwo it sucks wating to start on a rebuild and not have warm shop to do it in . But u got a good base of a rig to rebuild . My 79 RC is pretty much like yours but it is worth it in the end i think .

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The summer cruise with the top off is starting to grow in my mind....so I might just fix the problems and drive it for another year or two until I get a garage and then do a full resto

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, my 78 powerwagon is no longer safe to drive, so hopefully in the next two months it will give up its useable parts to the duster, and if I can find the emission stuff it should be back on the road in time for summer

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well the warm weather has arrived and the powerwagon is ready to give up the good stuff. Now I can start wrenchin on it. I am still trying to deceide on my theme, like a 70's roadrunner or a duster. And am still decieding on a color combo....silver/blue silver/black black/red blue/yellow, oh well that isn't til it is done and I am not even started.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Na, na, that wicked 'Cuda Lime Green and flat black job man!! That would be SICK!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Hey LonewolfDodge, the green you refer to as "cuda lime green" is actually "Grabber Green". Not trying to nitpick at ya, it's just that that happens to be what's on my PW. You can still buy it in a rattlecan, btw--it's  hi-temp engine paint!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.