Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Yep, Yahoo does NOT like that... see link below.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If those don't work, try going here, not sure if yahoo likes remote linking. http://photos.yahoo.com/dusterrt

Specs: 360, 727 auto, NP203, D44 and 9-1/4 with 3.55's in the rear and no gears in front, messed up electrical system, lot-o-bondo but hopefully not much rust under, kinda ratty interior. worn out 32" BFG's that were supposed to be 3 months old but seller forgot to mention they were bought well used! Never buy long distance w/o a 3rd party inspector...

Travis

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nah, well not in need of help enough warranting the trouble of getting down to where she is at least. I got a posse of grease monkies at home to assist me if I need it. But if you're ever in the area, lemme know, I'm the lone Mopar dude in these parts. Been tinkering at various degrees since I was 14 and love to do it (which is good in this case!).

Travis

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
Nice rig man . Shouldn't take a hell of alot to get her in good form .

bt83rc

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pictures can hide alot though, man lol. I've got some pictures the owner sent me, it looks like it would need a rear bumper and it'd be done if you weren't looking for a perfect paint job. It's not horrible but not what I was hoping for or expecting...

Travis

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
trust me that body on your Rc doesn't look awfully bad . nothing a few weekends of sanding can't fix . Should be pretty easy to get painted thogh .

bt83rc

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thats alot better than my '75! Just be glad that yours is all in one colour with limited dents. Mine is full of dents and bondo, and i swear the wiring was done by a drunk monkey with alzheimers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts