Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am running stock turbine wheels with Bridgestone 31x10.5R15 tires. While on line shopping for replacements, most of the tire size recommendations say 16x8. I thought that 15x8 is what I have now. Not going all out, what would you guys and gals look at when buying? I DO NOT want the damn 22" and up. There is no added lift to the truck. Thanks Birk

·
Premium Member
17,219 Posts
bluebeast said:
Ok I am running stock turbine wheels with Bridgestone 31x10.5R15 tires. While on line shopping for replacements, most of the tire size recommendations say 16x8. I thought that 15x8 is what I have now. Not going all out, what would you guys and gals look at when buying? I DO NOT want the damn 22" and up. There is no added lift to the truck. Thanks Birk
i would go to your local tire shop and ask them to show oyu their selection of either 15x8 or if oyu are gonna go t oa larger tire then their 15x10 wheels.

they should have a decent selection or a good suply of catalogs that you can look at and then decide what to order

eric

·
Registered
99 Posts
i would go to your local tire shop and ask them to show oyu their selection of either 15x8 or if oyu are gonna go t oa larger tire then their 15x10 wheels.

they should have a decent selection or a good suply of catalogs that you can look at and then decide what to order

eric
I'm with eric there. If you're even thinking of going with bigger tires - go with a 15x10

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
Just remember--wider rims usually mean more offset, which puts more stress on your bearings (all around) and steering components (front). Whatever you do, don't get 12" wide rims unless you like replacing wheel bearings every 2 years....guess how I know. :?

-SM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts