Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Duddie's Adventure- Back to putting out Clapped Out Dodge Content

57K views 510 replies 30 participants last post by  ProjectM880 
#1 · (Edited)
Howdy there Guys and Gals,
If yall are interested in checking out a youtube channel with a Cummins Ramcharger and other dodges, Duddie's Adventure is a channel about random adventures, trucks,and Tacos! Come follow along with me while I attempt to work on vehicles, check out random Adventures, make questionable decisions, regret life choices, try to be a mechanic, try to be a fabricator, try to be a welder, try to be a rock crawler, and most importantly find the best Taco wagons around!
Episodes premiere every Monday!

Attachments

See less See more
1 1
#287 ·
Well the late 80's are still external hubs and I believe still have the smaller axles shafts. I "Think" its 1991,1992,1993 that have the larger axles shafts and Internal hubs. I have alot easier time finding the 70's and 80's external hub axle then the internal. For me its easier to buy the older axles and convert

#296 ·
I would.At that price, it likely needs rotors and seals but they should be looked at anyway. Heck, cannot even find a 44 for that price here.

Reactions: ProjectM880
#295 ·
On today's episode I install some Ford F350 shocks to cushion the ride between my Chevy springs and the Dodge Ramcharger frame. Plus I show you what Jonny Mopar T-shirt can do for you. Also we get some seriously HOT Tacos!

#298 ·
That would be about my limit. It has 3.05 gears in it, and cannot take 4.10. but can go to 3.55. But by the time you do that, you are getting into the D60 price range.

#299 · (Edited)
He started at 200, I bet he would take a lot less than 500.

Things are tight with the new building being finished up. But if it’s still for sale in a few weeks I might give it a go

Here's the ad, just for shits and giggles. I see the spring pad studs are broken off, which i know from experience are a PITA to get out.

#301 ·
I have a Dually Dana 61 from 1990 W350 that is External hubs. That's why I say 91.5 to 93. Seem to be certain in those years. But its possible they started in late 90. I haven't found any book that say either or yet.

#302 ·
Prepare yourselves Adventurers .... The Rocks are coming
Tune in this Sunday for the beginning of the Adventure!
Cloud Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car

#305 ·
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I head to Wolf Cave Off- Road Park in Mason, Tx with the Death Charger For Part 1 of this series! We toured the park roads and I still manage to hit my axles on everything. Will The Death Charger survive this Rock Crawling Park made for Jeeps and Buggys???

#307 · (Edited)
That place looks like fun. If you were going thru the park's roads only I can only imagine how the trails look.
Looking at the footage makes me wanna try serious offroading. Bohunk is right - the split screen is the way to go, especially on these harder sections.

Your Death Charger took it like a boss, but that black truck with sidesteps bed looks and drives amazing too.

#310 ·
I can't believe you wussed out on the water. That's a puddle here in PA we drive through those like nothing slinging mud!

Reactions: BradicusX
#311 ·
Straight from there website " 22. Do not drive into tanks or ponds unless the same is clearly marked as a roadway. Use extreme caution around all bodies of water. "

That area was a flooded out Pond from previous night rain. When we got there , they specially told us not to drive through the flooded ponds but to go around them. Do to so many rock in the roadway , you would not see them and some areas are deeper then other.

The Death Charger is not a Mud Truck. So I avoid the water and mud when I can. Thanks For Watching!

That place looks like fun. If you were going thru the park's roads only I can only imagine how the trails look.
Looking at the footage makes me wanna try serious offroading. Bohunk is right - the split screen is the way to go, especially on these harder sections.

Your Death Charger took it like a boss, but that black truck with sidesteps bed looks and drives amazing too.
Its a really fun park! A little more difficult in a full size rig. Most of the trails are gear toward jeeps and buggys. Some trails we weren't able to do purely because the trucks were to wide.
Thanks For Watching!

Awesome. Looks like fun. We don't have anything like that around here so it's fun to watch.

I very much liked the split screen editing. Do more of that.

Are those hummer wheels on the Death Charger? Are they true split rims or have they been welded? Where did ya get them?
Glad you like the Spit screen I will try to do that more when i can. It gives the viewer a Idea of what I see out the windshield.....or what I don't see haha

The Rims are hummer Double beadlock rims. They are just military surplus two piece rims. They bolt together and have a run flat inside the tire. You can find them on craiglist or FB market place all the time. Though prices vary depending your area.
Thanks For Watching!

#315 · (Edited)
On today's episode, The Dodge Whisperer and I hit the green trails in my 1977 Dodge Ramcharger and his 1979 Dodge Power Wagon. Things instantly go wrong for me on a Yellow obstacle and the Dodge Whisperer has to show me how its done.

#318 ·
The Day has finally come! The Dodge Whisperer finally answers your questions about the Top Hand! His 1979 Dodge W150ish Power Wagon! Check it out and give him hell in the comment section. Maybe he will do more than one video a year....

#324 ·
Does he call this truck a TOP HAND just because it has a TOP HAND sticker on it? Where did the sticker come from? Is it reproduced?
If not and If someone knows this guy, can he get a straight dead on large picture of the TOP HAND decal and post it on here? I have a machine that can repop it.