Dodge RamCharger Central banner
221 - 240 of 277 Posts

·
Registered
52,699 Posts
A racoon took a dump! :ROFLMAO:

Dang I miss my vans. And I had plenty of them. I miss the 318/727 87 window van I had. Drove like a dream, A/C, rear heat in the mid size van. BUT I will say I did like my 77 /6 shorty, and my 77 400/727 extended. I sold that to a guy at PA Chryslers at Carlisle and I saw him a year later and it was still original and had 540K miles on the original 400 and trans.

Reactions: ProjectM880

·
Registered
508 Posts
That thing is kickass.

My folks bought a brand new '77 Van, I forget the trim model but it had a pretty plush interior with captains chairs in back. It was Mom's primary vehicle and I have fond memories of Dodge vans because of it. I think we traded it in around 1988 or so.

·
Registered
29,116 Posts
better ground that ECM or you,ll fry the ignition system right out of it

Reactions: ProjectM880

·
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
Bad Tree Production sent me another Box!!! Check it out in this Bonus episode!

·
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I get challenged to "The one that got away" Challenge!! I was called out by Iron Horse Garage, but little did they know, I have to stare at the ones that got away everyday! Ah yes, a life full of regrets......

·
Registered
52,699 Posts
LMBO!
I could slap you for the 76 TD and letting that go. :cry:

·
Registered
508 Posts
The half top on that Plymouth.....was that steel or fiberglass? I have never seen one like it before.

The one that got away from me? The year I met her was 2000. She was born in 1965. Long and sleek, her 2-door body, nearly flawless. Covered in bronze and black on top. She had spent most of her life down south. She had strength and heart where it counted with a 426 Wedge under the hood. Her name was Fury. But I just called her lovely. I never had possession of her, but came close. In the end I walked away from our love and I can't recall why. There have been many since, but none like her. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, and she was one I wish I had snatched up and kept for myself.

·
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #235 ·
I just sent it again
For some reason the last message I received was 5 months ago, I have no recent messages. Something must be wrong with my profile. I will dig into it, but you might want to email me.

·
Vendor
11,473 Posts
For some reason the last message I received was 5 months ago, I have no recent messages. Something must be wrong with my profile. I will dig into it, but you might want to email me.
I just got yours.
Did you get the Quote for the front & rear wings?
Jim

·
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 ·
I just got yours.
Did you get the Quote for the front & rear wings?
Jim
Jim, I did not request a quote on any parts. I sent you a PM, to see if it went through.

·
5,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #238 ·
Howdy There Guys and Gals! On today's episode I update you on the Prospector Project and upgrade all the Crew Cab Mounts on the frame with some Heavy Duty frame mounts!

221 - 240 of 277 Posts