Dodge RamCharger Central banner

Duddie's Adventure- Back to putting out Clapped Out Dodge Content

57K views 510 replies 30 participants last post by  ProjectM880 
#1 · (Edited)
Howdy there Guys and Gals,
If yall are interested in checking out a youtube channel with a Cummins Ramcharger and other dodges, Duddie's Adventure is a channel about random adventures, trucks,and Tacos! Come follow along with me while I attempt to work on vehicles, check out random Adventures, make questionable decisions, regret life choices, try to be a mechanic, try to be a fabricator, try to be a welder, try to be a rock crawler, and most importantly find the best Taco wagons around!
Episodes premiere every Monday!

Attachments

See less See more
1 1
#6 ·
Episode 3 is up! Today i install a dana 60 with 6.17 gears and fail miserably with the locker....
Check it out and please share wit anyone yall think would be interested! Thank you!

Attachments

#9 ·
Episode 6 - Come check out my Questionable driveshaft work, plus Tacos!
If yall like the videos please like and subscribe! Thanks a lot guys and gals!

Attachments

#11 ·
I’ve watched a few of your video’s and had a few laughs.  What part of TX are you in?  Down here in Corpus Christi we’ve got a few really good taco spots, but nowhere near the variety in your area!

#12 ·
I've watched your videos.  You're doing a great job.  You are sometimes too self deprecating, but they're fun to watch.  {cool} {cool}

#13 ·
shanker said:
I've watched a few of your video's and had a few laughs. What part of TX are you in? Down here in Corpus Christi we've got a few really good taco spots, but nowhere near the variety in your area!
I'm In central Tx but I travel around alot so I tend to find some good random taco wagons! Thanks for Watching!

tv_larsen said:
I've watched your videos. You're doing a great job. You are sometimes too self deprecating, but they're fun to watch. {cool} {cool}
Thank You! I wish the self deprecating humor was more humor and less truth but my mechanics buddies all believe that really don't know what i am doing! But On the flip side I am real good at finding great Taco Wagons! Thanks For Watching!

#14 ·
Episode 8 is up ! And the COD gets new tires! But more importantly I get Tacos!

I appreciate everyone that has liked my video and subscribed to the channel !
If you haven't yet, go check it out!

Soon I will get the Deathcharger back on the trail!

#15 ·
Howdy there Guys and Gals! Episode 9 is up! If you want to see me do a failed attempt at installing Overload Springs go check it out!

Attachments

#18 ·
ProjectM880 said:
Howdy there Guys and Gals! Episode 9 is up! If you want to see me do a failed attempt at installing Overload Springs go check it out!

If you installed a zero rate block on the bottom of the overload pack they would engage sooner.

#19 ·
jungle said:
Great Video's!!!!

What master cylinder are you running on COD? Do you have a part #?
Thanks,
Jim
Thanks Jungle! The DeathCharger is running full Jungle Supension and its Moab certified! HaHa
I will try and look up the part number on the master cylinder. It works great and doesn't leak a drop!

#20 ·
tv_larsen said:
If you installed a zero rate block on the bottom of the overload pack they would engage sooner.
That's a good idea! I will have to look into that, Thank you!

#21 ·
#23 ·
On today's episode I try out the Worx Hyrdoshot battery powered pressure washer on my 1983 Dodge W350 Crew Cab 4x4. Needless to say the ole Crew Cab may need something with a little more life to finish the job!

Attachments

#26 ·
jungle said:
Duddie
That is SWEET!!!!
Jim
Thank You Jungle! It was a blast! And if you made it past the half way point in the video you get to see how much flex your Jungle Suspension can do!