Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

161 - 180 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
It was going so well, up until the end.

Reminds me of the time I spent a good portion of an Iowa December doing a driveway engine swap, not knowing that mopar small block engine mounts are staggered.

·
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #162 ·
{gloating}

You know these are great to show us what not to do. LOL..... ;)
HAHA I definitely make videos on what not to do haha, Not very good at making how too's...... But you might learn from my mistakes haha

·
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
It was going so well, up until the end.

Reminds me of the time I spent a good portion of an Iowa December doing a driveway engine swap, not knowing that mopar small block engine mounts are staggered.
It always goes well until it doesn't...... Then I normally give up and get tacos haha

·
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
Howdy there Guys and Gals,
On todays episode, Halfway House Garage and The Dodge Whisperer fire up the ROT Charger!!!!! And I offer vocal assistants ..

·
Registered
179 Posts
In my youth, no automotive related sale was completed without alcoholic beverages worked into the transaction. I see we weren't the only ones.

·
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
Howdy there Guy's and Gal's, On todays episode I install Jungle's HD Shackle Hangers, But More impotently I get Tacos!!

·
Registered
52,907 Posts
So when are you going to send me some of these "awesome" tacos" ?

·
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
So when are you going to send me some of these "awesome" tacos" ?
I don't think USPS Will let ma haha

Dumb question time.....does drilling out holes that big weaken the frame at all?
I imagine it does, but since Stock 4wd have holes for shackles here then Im going to assume it will be okay....... Maybe hahaha

·
Registered
179 Posts
We will let you be the guinea pig. :)

Anyhow, I was under the impression the factory hole was smaller.

·
Registered
52,907 Posts
Keep posting your vids. I'm following along

John
That's why we are here to see him do the same stupid stuff we do, BUT, he's GOOFY enough to record and post it, so we can all laugh at the same stuff we did, while paying to see him post it. :oops: WAIT! I think I'm getting dupped here. Let me get this straight. "I'M PAYING TO SEE THE THINGS I SCREW UP ON, on video from someone else, really???

Yes you are correct I am pathetic to be here at 1:17 something PM EST typing this slap you post. BUT THIS IS WRONGE, NOT! :ROFLMAO:

·
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 ·
We will let you be the guinea pig. :)

Anyhow, I was under the impression the factory hole was smaller.
You are correct the factory hole is smaller, Sorry I miss understood what you said. I don't think anyone has had any problems making that hole larger. But I guess I will find out with this crew cab long bed cummins swap hahaha

Keep posting your vids. I'm following along

John
Thank you!

That's why we are here to see him do the same stupid stuff we do, BUT, he's GOOFY enough to record and post it, so we can all laugh at the same stuff we did, while paying to see him post it. :oops: WAIT! I think I'm getting dupped here. Let me get this straight. "I'M PAYING TO SEE THE THINGS I SCREW UP ON, on video from someone else, really???

Yes you are correct I am pathetic to be here at 1:17 something PM EST typing this slap you post. BUT THIS IS WRONGE, NOT! :ROFLMAO:
HAHAHAHA Wait..... Yall are paying?!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yeah and with the bolt hole right above it, that makes for a lot of open air real estate on the frame. I don't know if it's of any concern or not, that was just my first thoughts on the subject. Jungle has been selling these things for a while so I guess if it was going to cause a problem we would know about it.

·
5,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
Howdy there Guy's and Gal's, On today's episode I "spring" into action and get the front axle installed on the Prospector Project!

·
Registered
492 Posts
See what happens when you acknowledge the importance of PPE!? You don’t hurt yourself! We still need to have a talk about selecting the right tool for the job though. ;)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Forget the ppe Nazis. Real men don't wear pussy mittens. LoL Your vids are entertaining.
John

It's a bit of an inside joke since Duddie & I both worked for the same employer doing the same profession where we were bombarded by PPE ridiculousness on the daily. I do advocate for eye protection, hearing protection, and limiting exposure to harsh chemicals though.

Reactions: mopar65pa
161 - 180 of 182 Posts