Dodge RamCharger Central banner
461 - 480 of 492 Posts

·
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #461 ·
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I tackle installing some SUPER Stock springs and getting the 8 3/4 B-Body Axle into my 1969 Dodge Dart for the #nonamenationals

·
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #462 ·
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I attempt to build the Mopar 8 3/4 B-Body in my 1969 Dodge Dart A-Body........... Well like most things on my channel, something goes wrong but I still have to get it out of the shop!

·
Registered
52,840 Posts
tell the Dodge whisperer to put some dagum shoes on. LOL..............

·
Registered
52,840 Posts
Drum brakes are fun........ :D

Reactions: ProjectM880

·
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #468 ·
The Dodge Whisperer is about to start the 408 Magnum Stroker build series. This is the engine he is building for my 1969 Dodge DART!!! Go SUBSCRIBE to him to see the whole build series!!

·
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #469 ·
On today's episode I remove the interior in my 1969 Dodge Dart in order to determine how bad the rust is. Unfortunely the more I dug into it, the worse it got. It will take some creative rust repair to fix this car in time for the No Name Nationals.

·
Registered
52,840 Posts
I don't even leave the house over 90*.

·
Registered
52,840 Posts
Nice!

·
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #473 ·
Howdy there Guys and Gals, On today's episode I dive into to repairing the floor pan in my 1969 Dodge Dart for the No Name Nationals. The only problem is I don't have any floor pans for a Dart........ But I do have several Dodge trucks laying around. Will Truck floor pans fit in a Dart?

·
Registered
52,840 Posts
Hex head self drilling screws and an air hammer with a 1inch round head are you friends. ;)

·
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #476 ·
Iron Horse Garage dropped me a visit here in Texas. Yall be sure to go subscribe to them if you want to see the Shenanigans. The Death Charger and of course Tacos where involved!

·
5,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #477 ·
On today's episode I battle fuel issues with the gas tank, give a update on the Magnum 408 Stroker and 727 Transmission, and I meet the Guys from Iron Horse Garage!

461 - 480 of 492 Posts