Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering how rear driveshafts interchange from year to year, PW to RC, 1/2 ton to 3/4 ton, etc.

I want to upgrade to 1330 (or maybe even 1350) u-joints in my RC. Is there a pinion yoke for the 9.25 that will accept the 1330 joints?

Same for the transfer case. Where can I get a 1330 size transfer case yoke for an NP208?

·
Premium Member
7,231 Posts
If you're going to have the driveshafts built for your truck, it's probable that the driveshaft shop can locate the correct yokes for your axles and t-case.

Ed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RXT said:
If you're going to have the driveshafts built for your truck, it's probable that the driveshaft shop can locate the correct yokes for your axles and t-case.

Ed
Yeah, but where's the fun in that?

I'm like you, Ed, I'd rather turn the wrench than write the check. Know what I mean? ;)

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
well, after ya write the check, ya still got to turn the wrench to put it on.

·
Founder
25,731 Posts
do a search on google for your yokes. There are alot of places to get them. I have found advance adapters to have the cheapest new dana 60 1350 yokes out now. Might want to check them.

BTW, don't make your ujoints too big, better to have your ujoints the weaklink rather then the axle shaft :)

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Look under service reviews and call K&M driveline, if you want to know about yokes and what interchanges

1 - 10 of 10 Posts