Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here it is. this is what we slaved over. drew is outta town so im gonna put a pic or two up. there is a rumor that drew may not attend the ramjam. i think ims may be appropriate. see ya

jamie

Attachments

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is the dash and whatnot. seems like an aweful waste of truck not to take to ramjam dont ya think.

see ya

jamie

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
mrpeal said:
here is the dash and whatnot. seems like an aweful waste of truck not to take to ramjam dont ya think.

see ya

jamie
Love the gauges! I was surprised that there isn't oxygen masks in the passenger compartment... how does someone breath at that altitude? :D

Joe

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
he bought those from summit racing. he said they were pretty cheap and all. they were really easy to work with. not the most comfortable but they keep you positioned good. see ya

jamie

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Mount an ice chest in the back full of beer or maybe even a keg. Then it would be THE ULTIMATE OFFROADING MACHINE.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
pretty sweet I can't wait to get my RCC Products on ;D

mike

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Wicked, I love it, can you send me the scematics of the cage? I like how you mounted the seats, my bases are shot, and the next logical step is the cage...Totally wicked !
I like the lift...smiles..I am 1/2 way there...{smoke}

·
Registered
12,472 Posts
That was an asweomse rig too ..i rode it inthat and about scared th bejesus out of me but i had one big ole grin for long time

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol, if it scared ya then you should see the power he has it putting out now. now it is scarry :)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
whats the specs?

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol, i thought he was talking bout the crew cab, lol oops, ya that trucks engine is in arizona now in a charger, the trans is in sams truck i believe, he still has the axles and toyradio has the body last i heard. but it was a monster.

jamie

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
Real nice, dash looks awesome, engine looks sweet and the thing is just plain tall!

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
where's that pic of it doing the rooster tail in the sand? this old rig was definitely top of the list when it came to inspiring me to build my junk. hate to know it's been parted out.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
what happened to the burnout pic, and the one with the UFO in the background?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts