Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
And here it is after he redid it.....didn't turn out that bad....the little RCers are going to love it!!!! just in case you forgot they're the 2 future RCC members listed a pics before this.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
i like the air vent, but my way is better..... just yank the top!! ;D see ya'll at RJ!

·
Registered
904 Posts
can't yank the top yet...only means of transportation right now... have to wait till dram gets another ramcharger...looking at one right now that is really nice looking...but will yank the top eventually..as soon as we get another ride...

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice RC Dramtough...looks cool with the rebel flag headliner and the accent lights!!! I've got hidden blue neon in mine. Nobody would know they were there unless I turn the stereo on. I've got them hooked up to the power antenna lead off the tuner. I forgot to mention to you, be careful with the Unity spotlight if you get one. The first thing I did after installing mine was spotlight a huge six point (west coast) buck on my Uncles ranch. I had no intention of shooting him. Just testing out the light. I was told later that, if the game warden had seen me do that, I would have been in a heap of trouble, even on private property. I didn't even have a gun on me. But according to the law out here, just spotlighting them is considered disturbing their habitat. I rekkon that it carries a big fine. The light works great for navigating trails at night though, and comes in handy if you have to set up camp after dark. ;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
did you have someone custom your dash? noticed the pocket above the stereo, have been wanting to do that to mine but didnt know quite how well it would work.

Luke

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
NyQuil said:
I think that pocket was stock... I remember in my 87' 3/4 Ton There was a place there that I stuffed my smokes. ;D
fascinating....i have never seen an RC with that pocket in the dash. that's where all the idiot lites are in mine, and every other one i've ever seen. i'm thinking a functional pocket would be better than idiot lites! i may have to adopt this idea...hope that's ok! 8)

·
Registered
690 Posts
Here are some more pics of my RC....

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
Another.....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 79 Posts