Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: Need help downsizing pixels for my profile picture. Can't find anywhere on how to downsize ???

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I got the pic downsized now when I try to put it in my profile it says the folder is too big and canbe no bigger than 50 what does this mean?????? HELP! :\'(

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
the picture may not be bigger than 50KB in size and 120x120 pixels in dimension....

if you need any further help IM me, or any of the moderators, I'm sure they are also able to help ya out

·
Registered
170 Posts
PlymouthRock said:
:mad: Need help downsizing pixels for my profile picture. Can't find anywhere on how to downsize ???
Photoeditor that comes with Microsoft Office is decent for quick adjustments like resizing, just make sure you select pixels instead of inches so you can get to the right size.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Here's a nice, powerful, simple, and most importantly - FREE program that I've been using for years.

http://www.irfanview.com

This thing will open just about anything, and save as just about any format too. Way cool for being free. If you need help using it, or any other graphics program, don't hesitate to IM or email me.

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
I tryed to follow that link "www.irfanview.com" but it would not work! ???

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Hey, you're right! Must be having web hosting problems :-\

Anyway, here's one of the many download links. You can get this thing from just about any of the big ones like cNet or TechNet, etc.

http://cyberlynk.tucows.com/mmedia/adnload/194967_75076.html

Tucows is a pretty reputable site too. This link will take you right to an automatic download page. And IrFanView's uninstall is way cool. It remembers all of your default file associations (i.e. .JPG, .GIF, ...), and puts them back. You can also fully control those settings. Nuff said.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts