Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get a new(er) interior door panel for my RC. I have a classified add posted but so far have only gotten a maroon one and a blue one. I have heard these pieces can be painted. Anyone know how to do this and how hard it is?

·
Registered
577 Posts
JC Whitney has them for about $150 for the pair. They come in black and you will have to color match them to your interior.

I have also seen them from time to time 4 sale on e-bay.

good luck

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
red90rc, i changed the color of my 88-d150 door panels, visors,dash and headliner from blue to maroon. i used duplicolor vinyl spray. the secret to sucess is to get everything absolutely clean. (i didn't sand the pieces-only cleaned several times w/heavy duty cleaners and finished w/alcohol) it has been a year since i did this and so far it looks great. truck is driven daily. hope this gives you some ideas. --sheriff--

·
Registered
568 Posts
I have 1 or 2 extra passenger side door panels kickin around. They're out of an 80's truck I think. I'll give 'em to ya for free if you want them.

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LoFrontier said:
I have 1 or 2 extra passenger side door panels kickin around. They're out of an 80's truck I think. I'll give 'em to ya for free if you want them.
Cool, I would just have to figure out how to get em.

·
Registered
9,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LoFrontier said:
Would you be interested in shipping them? Do you by any chance have a pic of them, some of the ones that have been offered to me are a diiferent style then what I currently have and I want to keep the original look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts