Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys know where I can buy door panel clips for my Dodge (90 W250)? Would auto parts store carry them?

-Jesse

·
Registered
22 Posts
Look in the help section of your local auto parts store.  Bring a clip with you.  They might not list your specific vehicle, but if it's close enough it will work. 

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dodge Connection has 10 clips for $12 not bad, but $13 for shipping. I'd rather buy locally if I could.

·
7,250 Posts
Go to Carquest, they have a book you can look in, it will have all the clips in it that they sell. They might even have it in stock. Bring an old one with you if you can, it will help with identification.

Chris

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
wycowboy said:
Go to Carquest, they have a book you can look in, it will have all the clips in it that they sell. They might even have it in stock. Bring an old one with you if you can, it will help with identification.

Chris
X2...your local NAPA should have the body clip catalogs as well. If it's the curved wire clip for the door, they definitely carry that one.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ran into this problem after the plastic connectors that connect the rods to both the interior door handle and key cylinder broke off causing me to enter from the passenger side for a few weeks. Once those were repaired I have found that any and all of the interior clips are at a local body shop here in PHX AZ. Try a local auto body shop, or my shop at http://www.spaceagepaint.com/. Good luck 8)

·
Registered
39 Posts
ClipsandFasteners.com...best site for all the clips you could ever need on  a vehicle. I just got a box of 100 door panel clips for $13.00. I'll never need 100 but for $13.00 you can't go wrong. their even made by Auveco.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts