Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this came out of the RC l got from my former boss , he was anal to a fault as Parts Manager , l,m glad he retired , and apparently he was just as anal with his vehicles , l,ve had the RC for years , bought as a parts vehicle years ago , someone wanted the console so l went and opened it up and this is what l found inside , a complete ignition switch- fuse box - VR charging system -starter relay inside the console and all the wires running under the carpet , l,m pretty sure it was a secondary system because under hood the engine wiring looked normal other than a few extra wires , take alook

Electrical wiring Gas Paint Electrical supply Wire

Motor vehicle Electrical wiring Electricity Computer hardware Gas

Automotive tire Grass Gas Electrical wiring Composite material

·
Administrator
62,284 Posts
HUH?

·
Super Moderator
2,160 Posts
I keep a small cardboard box in the garage that contains an ecu or two, vr or two, coil, ballast, rotor, scotch brite, phillips, nut driver. When my agoraphobia gets bad, I'll toss it in the trunk of whatever I'm driving. No, never actually had to use it except in the garage.

·
Super Moderator
30,043 Posts
I've seen some of your conversations. Don't be a hypocrite.
There is a history and justification for this that is none of your business.

Further, see this rule:

• 2a. Users shall not publicly question or debate a moderator's decision on the message board. In the event of a disagreement or questioning of a moderator's decision or action, users should contact the moderator(s) or admin(s) via private conversation (message).

I suggest you let it go and end it here.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Then I would like to make a suggestion that moderators don't boast of their actions. It's like getting reprimanded at work in front of the rest of the employees.

·
Registered
888 Posts
It was kinda funny but he was fixin for trouble lol.

·
Administrator
62,284 Posts
It was kinda funny but he was fixin for trouble lol.
Yes, I doubt he was surprised by the outcome. Except maybe that it is just a vacation, not an eviction.

• Haha
Reactions: Lzed

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Is that console full of holes now because of all that? That would pair well in my 77.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 17 of 17 Posts