Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay they're not mine, but they are family owned. I hope this works.

okay, this is my uncle's 1967 A100 pickup, this is the latest pic I can find, it has a 440 and 727 still in the doghouse, though it has a serious overheating problem due to the big engine in between the seats.

this shows all of his trucks, parked together. the 52 pickup has won grand champion awards many times at shows as both favorite of participants and favorite of the crowds. it has a 318 4bbl from a prospector pickup (not sure on year) and a 727 automatic, along with an 8-3/4 with 3.55:1 open diff from a cuda. the trucks sites on a 5th ave front torsion bar clip up front and the stock springs out back, minus a few springs.
the dakota is an 88 dakota invader with the 3.9l v6 and came with a 4 speed automatic, though currently has a 904 due to cracking the 4 speed's case.

Edit: I think I fixed the links, damned yahoo.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Didn't work, no pics.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now they should work.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mopar Man said:
get your crap together i want to see come pictures!!!
You're on the wrong site if that's the kind of pictures you want to see ;D

Randall

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Sweet they work now. Gotta love those A100's. I have a '70 step side I was thinking of putting a new front end under. Just haven't got my self up to cutting her up yet. :-\

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KCIN5 said:
Sweet they work now. Gotta love those A100's. I have a '70 step side I was thinking of putting a new front end under. Just haven't got my self up to cutting her up yet. :-\
if you go with the 2wd front clip from a 72+ truck, it'll work for you. I had dificulties because of different dimensions of the 59's frame. The 52, apparently, it wasn't just the bolt on job they say it is, but it works. it all depends on what kind of ride you want in the end.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Thats one hell of a nice truck you have.I personally think that the older trucks have a lot more personality.The visor over the windshield is great.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like them, but as the title says, they're not mine, though they are in the family. there are a few problems with them, but that's normal for any vehicle. the 52 keeps draining it's battery, and the 67 has a severe overheating issue (big engine,small metal box, as an armrest...) it's still fun to have them around, with all of the looks they get, especially when my uncle drives them to work (School).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts