and its NOS and NOT a cheap clone

·
Registered
716 Posts
Another  {cool} {cool} for, like, the 3rd FSM he's supplied, so far.  ;D ;D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks Dean for the FSM for my 1984 W350. It arrived in minimal time.  Well packaged and wrapped for maximum protection.  The manual is going to be a tremendous help. The amount of year and model specific information is so much better than the Chilton or Haynes. Thanks also for the cd with extras, I just need to find a drive to read it on.  Well done, Dean!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Postscript to my previous review- Dodgeboys knew I couldn't read the "extras" cd-rom that he included with the manual and sent them as a zip file.  An awesome level of attention to detail.  Thanks again for all the help, Dean!

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Levisdad said:
Postscript to my previous review- Dodgeboys knew I couldn't read the "extras" cd-rom that he included with the manual and sent them as a zip file. An awesome level of attention to detail. Thanks again for all the help, Dean!
Saint Dean. ;D

·
Registered
235 Posts
Big thanks to Dean for the 1984 FSM he sent me. He’s a great dude and his products are much a needed item in this hobby.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Thank you for being a total BAD ASS! I greatly Appreciate the Lund Windshield Visor in TOP TEIR PACKAGING!!!! Keep up the Good work sir!!!!

·
Super Moderator
59,495 Posts
Thank you for being a total BAD ASS! I greatly Appreciate the Lund Windshield Visor in TOP TEIR PACKAGING!!!! Keep up the Good work sir!!!!
What!!!! he sold you one, and did not offer it to me first. :(

·
Registered
202 Posts
He had it in the part section of his website. Asked about it & sold it to me. Lol 1st come 1st served, I guess. I took a bunch of photos of the install. Thinking about typing up a guide on it.

·
Registered
28,317 Posts

LOL its been on my site "for sale" for 15 years now and your a MOD on my site , l didnt know you needed or wanted it George , if l did it would of been yours

101 - 110 of 110 Posts