Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Just had my FSM come from Dean , great job of packing . Shipping to Canada was high do to the post office , but he did all he could to help .  This is a great guy to deal with and I  will do business with him again . Thanks for the quick service Dean and the quicker response to any questions .

·
Registered
535 Posts
nice manual for my 89 and a pleasure to deal with would not have a problem purchasing anything from dean

·
Registered
517 Posts
Once again Dean, You are the Man. Great Guy to work with. Very helpful, My FSMs are Great.

·
Registered
28,317 Posts
bump so members can find it / had a member and buyer say he could not find this post

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would like to put in a good word and a thank you to DODGEBOYS.  I ordered an 84 FSM and it was received promptly and in good condition as described along with alot of additional documentation and other extras on CD.  I will not hesitate to deal with DODGEBOYS in the future for any literature/technical needs.  Thanks again!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Picked up a FSM from Dean this week. Emailed him Saturday morning about it,  exchanged several emails thru Sunday,  and he shipped the manual to me Monday and it was in my hands by Wednesday. Excellent transaction! 

He even took care in packing it to make sure it made it here without issue. And the surprise CD made the deal even better. More goodies than I know what to do with.

Thanks Dean!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
picked up parts book for my 87 w100. super service, quick to ship, and even shrink wrapped it incase of rain. he went above what i asked for ;) thanks Dean

·
Registered
28,317 Posts
bump for new customer to reply

·
Registered
143 Posts
Ordered an 85 truck FSM, received exactly when he said it would be here, exactly as advertised, and with a couple little extras (diag manual and a cd parts list. Stayed in contact with me throughout the transaction.

Thanks dean,

·
Registered
17 Posts
Purchased factory service manual.  Received promptly and in great condition after payment including extras!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I found Dodgeboys on here, and well, it was just what the doctor ordered. Dean was great to deal with, courteous, prompt, and under budget. I got a two for one deal for FSM's on my 83 and 85 RC's

And we are still in touch regularly.

If you need some Mopar connections and or parts

Dean will be the one here to deal with.

Steve-O

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
I just recently joined the forum, and am restoring my '85 Ram D100. I had a need for some parts and after some back and forth e-mails, due to my adding to the want list; Dean was able to supply me with suitable parts exactly in the condition described and depicted in photos he sent. I purchased a factory Service Manual also. Dean went way beyond the call of duty after the purchase, e-mailing me and calling me several times to update me on the status of my parts. I feel like I have made a new friend. Dean is one of the good guys, is conscientious and it is much appreciated.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Just received my 91 fsm from dodgeboys, very happy with the manual. He communicated with me in great timely manner! Thanks again

·
Registered
68 Posts
Great guy to deal with, very knowledgeable, lots of communication and provides tracking. I have a nice FSM now along with some additional parts and carb information.

{beer}

·
Vendor
11,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
Jstorm said:
Great guy to deal with, very knowledgeable, lots of communication and provides tracking. I have a nice FSM now along with some additional parts and carb information.

{beer}
Ditto!!!!
Jim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had a great experience buying some NOS body repair panels that I thought I was going to have to fab replacements for. Great member of the Ramcharger community.

·
Registered
202 Posts
This guy is an absolute legend! you can count on him for FSM and everything.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
HOBO said:
And everything?
I'm hungry for some pizza. ;D

·
Registered
28,317 Posts
HOBO said:
here is the manual he received , it's literally a 32 year old brand new FSM

Attachments

81 - 100 of 110 Posts