Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Great to deal with!

Picked up FSM's for 88 and 90's Trucks\RC's and picked up a 360\518\205 all as described no problems at all!

Thanks Dean!

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
Bought a D50 FSM from him, He even checked the book to see if it covered the elusive 4D55 Diesel (4TBD as the FSM calls it)

He kept me updated on the situation, sent a tracking email, and it arrived this afternoon.  Holy Crap can Deano pack an item. The FSM was sealed in a plastic bag, which was in the shipping box (well padded i might add) and i had never seen so much packing tape on a box before. He really goes a step further to make sure your FSM gets to you in the condition it was when it shipped out.

The FSM is in Excellent Condition, i actually ran to the sink and scrubbed the grease off my hands that's how nice it is  8) Worth every Penny too!  To anybody who's never bought one from Dean, i highly recommend getting your FSM from him.

·
Registered
517 Posts
DODGEBOYS did a great job. My FSM was a described, and in very good shape. Dean was very patient and worked with Me when My M/O was lost in the mail. I would have dealings with Dean again and, I recommend Dean to all My Dodge Friends.
Rebel Wreck ...signing off....

·
Premium Member
16,268 Posts
There ya go Dean. :)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
just got my 87 FSM in the mail!  quick to email, got tracking numbers and lightening fast shipment.  took me 5 min to get into the box.  it was packed so well im sure that it would have survived a nuke along with the cockroaches.  couldnt ask for someone better to do biz with!  {beer}

thanks again!!!!

matt

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
got my 88rc fsm today, and I'm very pleased. Planning on dealing with Dean again in the future.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Good morning, Just thought I'd let ya know I received the manual yesterday and that thing was wrapped up water tight lol. Took a quick peek at a few of the repairs I've been puzzled on and found that it is amazing the detail that it goes into this book, wiring diagrams, even the snow fighter option is covered lol!
So thank you very much for your time and help it's been a pleasure!

Bill

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
Yep, Deano has a talent for packaging items  8)

To anybody who's never seen an FSM before, They are Massive and cover every possible detail on a vehicle.

Here's a Side by Side Comparison of a Chilton manual for a D50 and the D50 FSM

Mind you, the Chilton Manual is supposed to cover 1979 - 1993 Ram 50's/Power Ram 50's/D50's/Plymouth Arrows and it is maybe a quarter the size of the 1985 FSM which covers only the '85 Year.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,981 Posts
ChrisKD said:
Yep, Deano has a talent for packaging items 8)

To anybody who's never seen an FSM before, They are Massive and cover every possible detail on a vehicle.

Here's a Side by Side Comparison of a Chilton manual for a D50 and the D50 FSM

Mind you, the Chilton Manual is supposed to cover 1979 - 1993 Ram 50's/Power Ram 50's/D50's/Plymouth Arrows and it is maybe a quarter the size of the 1985 FSM which covers only the '85 Year.
You should see the difference between the versions for a 5.0 Mustang. Factory version is 3 volumes plus schematics, vaccum diagrams, and a code quick reference/diagnostic guide.

·
Premium Member
17,272 Posts
ToxicDoc said:
You should see the difference between the versions for a 5.0 Mustang. Factory version is 3 volumes plus schematics, vaccum diagrams, and a code quick reference/diagnostic guide.
Same thing for a 1998 dodge 1/2 ton. Main FSM, special book just for diesels, another electrical diagram book, and a book showing body measurements, panel sizes, and proper fastening methods. All told well over 1,000 pages. List price, I think Deano told me was $300. He got me the complete set for $100.

For my old Ranger, he got me the actual shop service manual. Instead of a bound book it was 600 pages or so of heavy card stock material in a three ring binder format and a hard cover. Over 4 inches thick. There is a pic in this thread somewhere showing its thickness in comparison to my leatherman.

I refuse to use anything but FSM's anymore, and unless there is absolutely no other option, Deano is always the first man I go to. For ANY vehicle brand and model. Not just dodge.

You wont ever have to worry if you are getting a good deal. Nor, will you have to worry about quality or condition.

Eric

·
Registered
28,267 Posts
thanks everybody / l just wish l could get out of it / its the economy and not the way you would think / yes sales are bad buts its the price of replacement FSM,s / l,ve sold manuals and to replace it was almost double what l sold it for / the most expensive FSM use to be the 1993 / right now the 1990 with the diesel supplement tops the list / l just hope l can sell it to somebody that "cares" about what there selling and to "WHO" there selling too

OK who wants to buy it / get your RED hot FSM,s right here / LOL

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Just adding another voice to the chorus of kudos for Dean.  I didn't buy anything, but his depth of knowledge and quick access to wiring diagrams solved a troublesome electrical mystery for me and saved me countless hours of cursing and general upsetment.

+1 dude.

Thanks again

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks to Dean as well. I just bought my RC and the wiring s in shambles. I wanted to buy an FSM for that and to help me diagnose a trans issue. The problem was that it was Tuesday and I needed it buy Friday. Dean hustled and got it overnighted for me. He didn't have the book that I needed, but sold me one from his personal collection so that I could have it on time for the same price! This book is in unbelievably good condition.

Thanks so much Dean, you are trully one of the good guys.

-Dave

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
just completed my 2nd order with dean.  just like the 1st time this FSM was packed incredibly good and the price was great!  while i was waiting to get this in, he sent me wiring diagrams on pretty much the whole truck.  couldnt find a better guy to do business with!

if you need an FSM - buy it from him!

matt

·
Premium Member
6,819 Posts
{beer} just got the FSM for my 88 RC, excellent, thanks much

·
Registered
28,267 Posts
Mike Barf said:
{beer} just got the FSM for my 88 RC, excellent, thanks much
YOO Mike / you get the little EXTRA at the end of chapter 8 wiring diagrams section

·
Premium Member
6,819 Posts
DODGEBOYS said:
YOO Mike / you get the little EXTRA at the end of chapter 8 wiring diagrams section
{beer}
sure did thanks much, sorry bout the late reply, still learning the site {pc}

·
Registered
246 Posts
Just received the 1997 Dodge Dakota FSMs for my friend.  The FSMs are like new - don't think they had even been used.  And the price was great.  Only took ~5 days to go from MA to AK.

Thanks, Dean!

DR

·
Premium Member
3,113 Posts
And  another great sale by Dean of the FSMs!

Purchased a '86 FSM, great price, even better communication.  This is the kind of transaction that makes internet shopping so fun.  Timely updates and over the top packing ensuring your purchase arrives in un molested condition.

If you don't buy your FSM from Dodgeboys you are  probably making a mistake.

Cheers

Chris

61 - 80 of 110 Posts