Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Vendor
11,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a gas fill neck and a set of doors for an 85' RC. I personally went there and picked up the items. Great to deal with and very honest. A wealth of knowledge on Mopars.  Would definitely do business again!  :)

·
Vendor
11,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We made our second trip out to purchase a windshield, grill, valance, and cad unit.  Bogger was kind enough to be there on such short notice.  His parts worked out great and I was able to rush install them before my impending knee surgery.  Once again his wealth of knowledge on appropriate applications of Mopar trucks is impressive.  Thanks again.  I love looking through a clear windshield...and I always thought it was a crack in the roads.  The cad works great. 8)

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
Purchased a Haynes manual from him...good service, fast delivery, super communication...would do business with again...

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
I have dealt with him NUMEROUS times. A bit "corse" but always a big help with parts, advice whatever. Even willing to teach me non-mopar things! lol
All in all a great guy to have around if you need anything.

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
  Yeah i took a trip to get 1 thing and Bogger was nice enough to make it a few things and go out of his way and take us to a short cut...and made it even easier for us by letting us follow him

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Well, first off, he's patient.  I had wanted to buy a '77 fsm from him a long time ago, and I didn't get around to it until recently. 

He was always curtious, and he's been on the tech, and help forums giving sound advice.

Anyways, the manual arrived in very good condition, and I am please with the service he provided to me.

And if you don't have a fsm, get one.

·
Premium Member
17,272 Posts
just got a set of parts manuals on cd from dean. showed up exactly 3 days after he said he would send them out.

awesome guy who knows his way around vehicles.

definitely on my "to do business with again" list

eric

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
great guy to deal with. will do business again

·
Premium Member
17,272 Posts
once again, bought an 84 FSM from dean. price was awesome $30 shipping included. shipped out within a day of him recieving funds. book showed up within a week of ordering in awesome condition.

he even took the time to call me personally at home 2000 miles away to let me know it was on its way.

awesome doing business with you once again dean, i am sure we will be dealing again in the future

eric

·
Registered
28,349 Posts
oh l forgot you owe me for the call / LMFAO / just kidding / when l,m selling to one of the best persons on the earth i like to call them / thanks  ERIC

LOVE DEANO

·
Premium Member
17,272 Posts
once again dean has come through for me. asked a question on the help forum and dean went out of his way to scan and send some wiring diagrams for me.

appreciate it my man

eric

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I  just to thank Dean..(BOGGER35) for the FSM on the 93 RC,...excellent emails,...and reply responce's!!!!!! thanks again Dean!!!!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
I just got my FSM from him. The book is complete and in good (used) shape. It was well packed for shipment, and delivered promptly.

Good transaction, would do business again.

Thanks

P

·
Registered
216 Posts
I contacted BOGGER35 about a dodge pickup cab that he had in the classifieds but he responded to my post about replacing the roof on a pickup cab he said how hard it was and told me that he had a mint cab and i could have it for free if i came and got it. so i asked him for some pictures he sent me some older ones but said if i wanted newer ones that he would do that, so i asked for some pictures of parts that i knew would be in poor shape if the cab was not in good condition  but all was well. i drove up to get it we arranged a time and he helped me get it on my trailer  and yes it was in very good shape the roof is clean as ever the floors have some rust but its only surface rust and there are two minor dents all of which he told me about. again thanks alot for the truck cab if i could say anything this this website is awsome and beacuse of people like BOGGER35 its even better thank you for your patents and help.
"a great guy and very knoledgeable"

·
Premium Member
17,272 Posts
once again deano, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the programs showed up today. once again within 4 days of you emailing me the tracking info. and once again packaged properly as to not be damaged in transit.

i cant wait to get them loaded up and play around with them.

as always it was a 1000% perfect deal and an awesome expereince dealing with you on this. always looking forward to doing business with you in the future.

eric

·
Premium Member
17,272 Posts
and once again, not only did he find me a service manual, he went out of his way to find me a FORD service manual.

deano i owe you so much man

cant tell you how much i appreciate this

eric

·
Registered
24 Posts
i feel a little bad because ive havent been of the forum in a while, but deano gave me a 360 from a parts truck and i am very happy with it. he gave good advice and was very helpful.  for the mileage on the engine it is in pretty good shape, id hate to see how the 318 in my truck looks.  currently ive got the intake, carb, valvecovers, oilpan, water pump, and timeing cover off and it is looking very good hopefully buy the end of this month or next month it will be in my truck.

hey deano, i picked up a mopar preformace book...what a freakin awesome book! and i look forward on buying more parts from you in the future.

·
Registered
24 Posts
last week i picked up a '86 service manual from deano and i am very happy with it.  the book is in pretty good shape and the price wasnt that bad either.  every time i ask deano a question about my truck he always gives me a honest and true answer with no bullcrap attached. so thanks agian deano for you help!

lenny

·
Registered
963 Posts
91 FSM exactly as described. Thanks for the patience with the PayPal issue. Definitely a good seller, thanks Dean.

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
Dean sold me a FSM set (several very thick manuals) for an '01 Ram, at a great price. :) Everything was exactly as described, and he even took the time to call me with the package tracking info, and just BS for a bit.

Great guy, don't be afraid to buy anything off Dean aka DODGEBOYS/BOGGER35. A fine example of the RCC membership. 8)

1 - 20 of 110 Posts