Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm August new to this forum. Just got my first truck a while ago. It is a 1985 Dodge W150 360 with a 4 speed behind it. I love the truck so far. No problems with it except a bad coil which was an easy fix. But as I got the truck settled to how I liked it and I got used to it. I wondered what the leather tool holder / carpenter level holder was for behind the seat screwed to the back wall of the cab. It spans the back of the interior cab wall. Mine is starting to rip and crack with old age. Is there anywhere I could get a new one? And where could I get one?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Not sure where you'd find a new one, but maybe an upholstery shop or a place that repairs shoes/boots/leathergoods could repair that one.

Bucky

·
Administrator
62,314 Posts
They were a somewhat common accessory sold in many stores back in the 80's. The long slot was for holding shotguns and rifles. Might find one searching for a rifle holder.

·
Registered
697 Posts
X2. Check Cabelas, Bass Pro Shops, or any other outdoors store chain, or even farm store chains like Tractor Supply. Weather Tech or some other major aftermarket seatcover vendor may have them, as well. They may not have leather, but they;ll have something similar.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Also if you live any where near an amish community they will have people that make harnesses for horses and other leather work. They do excellent work, at least they do here in n.e. iowa

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.