Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious to know if Dodge offered an W100 or W150 in the Club Cab with Short bed in the 75-80 model years? My wife keeps bitchin about wanting a new truck, so I think I'd like to find one of these. I also need a wrecked Cummins, 92-93 with air-air, to go into said club-cab pickup. Will need engine, tranny and TC. Will a club cab and short bed bolt right onto a reg cab, long bed frame if I hafta piece it together?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
well the club cab will bolt onto the frame in all spot except for the rear mounts they will need to be move back about a foot or so as far as the short bed goes i dont know i caint seam to find a short bed any were but this is what im doing im taking a reg long bed and cutting out the extra and welding it back together
if you find out the short bed will bolt on let me know im going to be doing the bed mod pretty soon

G

·
MudFlap said:
I'm curious to know if Dodge offered an W100 or W150 in the Club Cab with Short bed in the 75-80 model years? My wife keeps bitchin about wanting a new truck, so I think I'd like to find one of these. I also need a wrecked Cummins, 92-93 with air-air, to go into said club-cab pickup. Will need engine, tranny and TC. Will a club cab and short bed bolt right onto a reg cab, long bed frame if I hafta piece it together?
Mmmmmm..... Nothing like the smell of diesel in the morning! Screw coffee.

·
Registered
397 Posts
MudFlap said:
I'm curious to know if Dodge offered an W100 or W150 in the Club Cab with Short bed in the 75-80 model years? My wife keeps bitchin about wanting a new truck, so I think I'd like to find one of these.
[/quote
there was one in springfield, mo last month ..i think it was like $500 .. 2 wheel dr
...i m me next week if you want me to check.. i can get pics

1 - 6 of 6 Posts