Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are the (85-86's) front and rear leafs on dodge interchangeable.... and will ramcharger leafs fit my w150....

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Front and back leaves are not the same.  RC and W-series fronts will interchange with each other.  Rear leaves depend on GVW.

·
Vendor
11,515 Posts
The RC & W150 springs should interchange. The front & rear will NOT interchange. What are you looking to do?
Jim

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
found some lift leafs at local junkyard on a RC for 27 bucks each... it only has the rear leafs.... i wanted to but them on the front of my w150 and use my chevy leafs on the back.....

some older man that was there told me, i can use the dodges top leaf and change all the bottom leafs from chevy with out any mods to hangers and will get a lift.....

·
Vendor
11,515 Posts
SGTSANCHEZ82 said:
found some lift leafs at local junkyard on a RC for 27 bucks each... it only has the rear leafs.... i wanted to but them on the front of my w150 and use my chevy leafs on the back.....

some older man that was there told me, i can use the dodges top leaf and change all the bottom leafs from chevy with out any mods to hangers and will get a lift.....
You can mix & match from the top leaf down. Make sure they are all the same width & the center bolt is where it should be.
Jim

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
even if my top leafs are flat....

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
got some leafs off a ramcharger at da good ole junkyard.
? is, its got 7 leafs and there was a huge gap between the frame and axle... was wondering what size of lift runs seven leafs....
any one running 7 leafs on there ramcharger and if so what size lift did it give you... thank you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts