Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner

161 - 180 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey Jim,
Received my kits and installed them today now that the paint on the frame is dry.
Couple of q's:
1: What torque for the frame bolts and shackle bolts?
2: What grease do you recommend?
Kits are awesome btw!

·
Vendor
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
bobber stu said:
Hey Jim,
Received my kits and installed them today now that the paint on the frame is dry.
Couple of q's:
1: What torque for the frame bolts and shackle bolts?
2: What grease do you recommend?
Kits are awesome btw!

Thanks!
Pics are AWESOME!!!
Torque your 1/2-20's to 90-100 Ft Ft Lbs

I use Loctite Viper Lube in a Hand grease gun. The Power greasers seem to really pressurize everything fast & can push the grease fitting out.

Jim

·
Vendor
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
bad2_ca said:
Hello Jim I'm interested in the heavy duty kit wouldnt mind
Some info if you have the time thanks !

Brad
Brad
Yes I ship to the Great White North.
I sent you a PM also.
Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would like a quote on this with front hd bolt kit to 48040, also maybe a hair longer on the shackles as I am running 4" skyjacker springs and would like a little more lift

·
Vendor
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
megacab said:
Would like a quote on this with front hd bolt kit to 48040, also maybe a hair longer on the shackles as I am running 4" skyjacker springs and would like a little more lift
PM sent,
Jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Jim.  I am interested in kit for 92 W250 CTD to use with 2.5" skyjacker front springs (spring eyes approx 1"). (Your parts list mentions 1-1/2" T bushings? = confused).  So to install I would cut the 2" hole at rear mount and enlarge the front hanger holes to accept the 5/8" greasable bolt, correct?  Please PM quote.  Shipping would be to 99708 PO Box much preferred.  If can't use USPS, then usually too expensive to ship physical address 99712. 
Thanks
dmcleod

·
Vendor
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #169 ·
dmcleod said:
Hello Jim. I am interested in kit for 92 W250 CTD to use with 2.5" skyjacker front springs (spring eyes approx 1"). (Your parts list mentions 1-1/2" T bushings? = confused). So to install I would cut the 2" hole at rear mount and enlarge the front hanger holes to accept the 5/8" greasable bolt, correct? Please PM quote. Shipping would be to 99708 PO Box much preferred. If can't use USPS, then usually too expensive to ship physical address 99712.
Thanks
dmcleod
These days I only use UPS because of Prostate Cancer treatment.
What do you want to do?
I'll need your town & Zip for the shipping Quote.

·
Registered
2 Posts
jungle said:
These days I only use UPS because of Prostate Cancer treatment.
What do you want to do?
I'll need your town & Zip for the shipping Quote.
Ok. Fairbanks 99712 is the zip for UPS delivery. Plz send quote.
Thank you!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Jim, I’m interested in your front shackle kit for my 87 ramcharger. Could you send me a quote and how to proceed.  Thanks
Anthony
Osburn, Idaho 83849

·
Vendor
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
abranz said:
Jim, I'm interested in your front shackle kit for my 87 ramcharger. Could you send me a quote and how to proceed. Thanks
Anthony
Osburn, Idaho 83849
Anthony
I sent you a Quote in your Personal message box
Thanks.
Jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Jim,
Wondering if you would be wiling to sell me the poly t bushing, sleeve and greaseble bolt only so I can do the front side of the leaf spring.?
I already have your shackle kit installed but I want to replace the bushings on the front of the spring so I can have new bushings on both sides of the leaf spring.

If so zip is 95492

If not could you post part numbers for the poly t bushing, dom sleeve and where to buy.

Thanks.

·
Vendor
11,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #175 ·
Jourdy40 said:
Hey Jim,
Wondering if you would be wiling to sell me the poly t bushing, sleeve and greaseble bolt only so I can do the front side of the leaf spring.?
I already have your shackle kit installed but I want to replace the bushings on the front of the spring so I can have new bushings on both sides of the leaf spring.

If so zip is 95492

If not could you post part numbers for the poly t bushing, dom sleeve and where to buy.

Thanks.
Like this correct;
https://ramchargercentral.com/jungleshddodgecomponents/dodge-front-spring-58'-grease-bolt-up-grade/

Jim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Jungle I need to pick up a set of these. I also have some questions for you regarding some other suspension questions. Can you PM me? Id really like to call you if possible for 5 minutes to ask u some suspension questions about my W350. Thanks!

161 - 180 of 181 Posts