Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels and Mopar banner
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jungle could you pm me please. I need bushings for the front leafs for a 1990 w250 dodge Cummins. Actually I need to replace everything but the leafs. Thanks, Jay

·
Registered
7 Posts
Glad to hear ! Was begining to worry, very hard to find fab shops with your level of craftsmanship!

Need a quote for the front hanger (4hole) and viser shelf.

·
Vendor
11,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Hal T said:
Glad to hear ! Was begining to worry, very hard to find fab shops with your level of craftsmanship!

Need a quote for the front hanger (4hole) and viser shelf.
Send me a "PM" Personal message with your wants with your town & Zip & I'll do the Quote.

Do you have my HD frame bushing kit yet? "Shackle end on front spring"
Jim

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Jungle, not sure if you got my PM since I sent it on my phone - I bought these 5/8 grease-able bolt upgrades from you a couple years back along with your upgraded shackle kits for the front of my truck.

I am working on replacing the front leaf springs this week and I need a new set of bushings + sleeves since the old ones are pretty well frozen in the old springs after 2 years. You think you could sell me just the bushings + sleeves since I already have the bolts?

If not put me down for a set of 4 of the bolt upgrade kits, I'll just keep the extra bolts as spares. Sending to Sayre, PA 18840

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello jungle, I have your upgraded shackle kit. I got it from my nephew who bought it from you. He never used it but  used the spring bushings and sleeve. Can I just buy the spring bushings and sleeves for the 5/8” bolts from you and if so a price shipped to 82901 please. I don’t need the bolts just the bushings and sleeves. Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Jim

Have 1992 Dodge  w-250
Please let me know if the items listed below are still available for purchase

1.5/8" grease bolt upgrades still available
2.Dodge front spring HD bushing kits(Shackle end)
2.Cross over steering frame supports -1992 w250
Thx
Cindy

·
Vendor
11,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Seraph said:
Hi Jim

Have 1992 Dodge w-250
Please let me know if the items listed below are still available for purchase

1.5/8" grease bolt upgrades still available
2.Dodge front spring HD bushing kits(Shackle end)
2.Cross over steering frame supports -1992 w250
Thx
Cindy
Yes they are in stock.
Send me a personal message that has your town & Zip so I can do the shipping Quote.
Jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Jim,
Wondering if you would be wiling to sell me the poly t bushing, sleeve and greaseble bolt only so I can do the front side of the leaf spring.?
I already have your shackle kit installed but I want to replace the bushings on the front of the spring so I can have new bushings on both sides of the leaf spring.

If so zip is 95492

If not could you post part numbers for the poly t bushing, dom sleeve and where to buy.

Thanks.

Like this correct;
https://ramchargercentral.com/jungleshddodgecomponents/dodge-front-spring-58'-grease-bolt-up-grade/

Jim

Yes sir, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Right after I posted I saw this kit. So yes I would like a kit.

Shipping would be to zip 95492.

·
Vendor
11,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Jourdy40 said:
Hey Jim,
Wondering if you would be wiling to sell me the poly t bushing, sleeve and greaseble bolt only so I can do the front side of the leaf spring.?
I already have your shackle kit installed but I want to replace the bushings on the front of the spring so I can have new bushings on both sides of the leaf spring.

If so zip is 95492

If not could you post part numbers for the poly t bushing, dom sleeve and where to buy.

Thanks.

Like this correct;
https://ramchargercentral.com/jungleshddodgecomponents/dodge-front-spring-58'-grease-bolt-up-grade/

Jim

Yes sir, that's exactly what I'm talking about. Right after I posted I saw this kit. So yes I would like a kit.

Shipping would be to zip 95492.
Quote should be in your personal message in box.
Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
How can I get ahold of all the bushings for 1in od springs and 5/8 holes for all 4 ant the top 2 shackle mounts for a 1991.5 cummins. Thanks in advance.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts