Dodge RamCharger Central banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would like to order (6) grease bolts, nuts and washers.  No bushing needed.  Can you send me a price shipped to 49201?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi new to the site, and very happy to finally find a solution to the 5/8 front eye bolt problem. I bought a lift and received new 5/8 bolts but all the bushings where for 9/16 so the sleeves would not fit. I'd like to buy two sets with bolts and bushings shipped to 95370 if I could. Thank you

·
Vendor
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
jungle said:
We now have a upgrade to go from your 1/2" front spring bolts to the 5/8" grade 8 grease bolts ,DOM sleeves & Poly "T" bushings for the front of your Dodge. I wasn't happy with the 1/2" bolts with the 440s weight not to mention the weight of the CTD.

They are available as a set per each spring eye. In this set you will receive the following;
2) Poly "T" bushings 1" OD
1) 5/8" ID DOM sleeve for this setup.
1) 5/8" greaseable grade 8 bolt
1) all metal lock nut
The price for the above components are $24.00

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jungle, I tried to pm you, but might have not hit the send button or you just got busy, dont worrie I wont pull a stan from that eminem song lol, just hoping your still making these kits and trying to get one from you. If you dont have my original pm let me know and I'll stretch the typing fingers again and hopefully not pull a muscle. Thanks man

·
Vendor
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

·
Registered
6 Posts
jungle said:
We now have a upgrade to go from your 1/2" front spring bolts to the 5/8" grade 8 grease bolts ,DOM sleeves & Poly "T" bushings for the front of your Dodge. I wasn't happy with the 1/2" bolts with the 440s weight not to mention the weight of the CTD.

They are available as a set per each spring eye. In this set you will receive the following;
2) Poly "T" bushings with 1" poly bushings
1) 5/8" ID DOM sleeve for this setup.
1) 5/8" greaseable grade 8 bolt
1) all metal lock nut
The price for the above components are $24.00

·
Vendor
11,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Jackelliott said:
Hey Jim not sure if I'm not getting PM on my phone I'm wondering how I go about ordering 4 of your bolts and bushings sets
Quote in in your personal message box.
Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi so I have a 93 w250 and trying to put on a 6” skyjacker lift that came with 1/2 bushings. The front leafs have a 1” eyelet and the front leaf mount takes a 5/8 bolt. Would these work? And if so I’ll take 2 sets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 62 Posts