Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Mississippi guys, I hope you don't mind a Louisiana guy coming in to tell you that Barry's U-Pull It (Exit 31(Canal Road off I-10 in Gulfport) has a couple of 4x4 Dodges, along with their usual selection of 2WD Dodges. They have an eighty something Ramcharger, and an eighty something Power Ram. They both have "Life's a Beach" lettering on them, and judging from the rust on the chassis, it looks like at least one of them has been sitting in the Gulf for a while. I've never seen this degree of chassis rust. Anyway, the Power Ram has a Sure Grip 9-1/4 rear, if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
552 Posts
we certainly dont mind! Glad to hear they have some 4X4s in, normally its just the normal stuff. I plan on going up there next week and seeing if i can find a 4 barrel intake for my BB400

·
Registered
552 Posts
lower mississippi, in gulfport, Canal street exit off I-10

·
Registered
14 Posts
I plan to check out Barry on Memorial Day weekend (2 weeks away?) as I'll also be attending/staying at the Harley Memorial Day Blowout which is just across I-10 at the Gulfport dragstrip grounds (all just off Canal Rd.) If you are down there that weekend - expect to see half/mostly naked biker chicks at the gas stations near I-10 (Flying J, etc.) You wouldn't believe the things they do inside the dragstrip grounds (best $50 weekend I ever spent!)

·
Registered
552 Posts
guess i am going to take a long time to fill up at flying Js...well, maybe an hour or so...darn those slow pumps...
;D

·
Registered
552 Posts
after spending too much time keeping my life going, it is time to spend some time on my truck. Now that it is cooline off here especially.
I am going to barrys next week. i will post if there is anything of interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts