Dodge RamCharger Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
thats a hard one to figure out,i never got a pig flu shot and im out in public everyday.i dont trust what they say about autism i think it is over diagnosed and a excuse for bad parenting sometimes.

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
forsyth426 said:
thats a hard one to figure out,i never got a pig flu shot and im out in public everyday.i dont trust what they say about autism i think it is over diagnosed and a excuse for bad parenting sometimes.
Educate yourself.

Then come back and let's have an intelligent discussion on autism in children.

·
Registered
22,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cooper30 said:
...let's have an intelligent discussion on autism in children.
Fluoride + aluminum and mercury = autism. :mad:

All I know for sure is, in our household, we avoid all three as much as possible. We're just fine.

Look the sheer amount of vaccinations kids receive these days as opposed to, say, thirty years ago. Then, compare the statistics concerning autism rates over the same period of time. :(

Of course, vaccines may not be the sole culprit here but if anyone cooks with fluoridated water in aluminum pots and pans, look out!!! ;D

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
I was referring to his ignorant comment about bad parenting and apparent general ignorance about autism.

·
Premium Member
13,537 Posts
we try to use our cast iron skillets and stainless pans as much as possible, and we're on our own well, so hopefully those two are non-issues.  As to prior to the last 5 months, well we've used our share of 'stick-free' cookware so I bet our foreign toxis chemical levels may be up.  I also try hard not to inhale aluminum dust/fumes in the shop.
What about some form of 'aluminum' being in deodorants?

·
Premium Member
16,239 Posts
...off on a tangent....

Aluminum has been linked to Alzheimer's.  After watching my paternal grandfather suffer (and die) from it, I use Aluminum-free deodorant.

·
Registered
22,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cooper30 said:
I was referring to his ignorant comment about bad parenting and apparent general ignorance about autism.
I know, Ted. :-\

Bear in mind, guys, as we continue this discussion, we do have a few members here who are parents of autistic children, so please conduct yourselves appropriately.

Seems to me a great deal of time, money, and effort was expended on the part of big pharma and the medical/industrial complex to discount this doctor's claims. HMMMM... ;D

·
Registered
423 Posts
idid not mean to be offensive,thats why i said it was a hard one to figure out.i now have somewhat of a understanding on this thank you for educating me

·
Registered
22,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
forsyth426 said:
idid not mean to be offensive,thats why i said it was a hard one to figure out.i now have somewhat of a understanding on this thank you for educating me
No problem, Forsyth. I consider the parents to be victims as well as the children, myself. I mean, when some upstanding lifetime member of the American Dental Association flashes those fake pearly whites and tells you the fluoride in your drinking water is not only effective, but safe as well, why on earth would you want to take the time to read the Material Safety Data Sheets? ;)

http://www.sciencelab.com/xMSDS-Sodium_fluoride-9927595

http://www.sciencelab.com/xMSDS-Sodium_silicofluoride-9925037 ;D

·
29,552 Posts
While I'm not arguing the safety of Fluoride in drinking water, if you were to always go by the MSDS, you wouldn't consume anything, ever. Water doesn't even look good on an MSDS.
It's all about dosage.

What do you think would be more harmful, a fast food sized ketchup cup of rat poison, or Ibuprofen? The rat poison might give you the shits and some discomfort, but the ibuprofen would kill you. Yet some people take it daily and somehow survive.

It always kills me to hear folks pontificate on the horrors of products like corn syrup, aspartame etc etc, while they smoke or advocate the use of pot*..........your lungs weren't meant for smoke.

*the above statements may or may not have been directed at members of this board.  ;D

·
Registered
22,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
KThaxton said:
It always kills me to hear folks pontificate on the horrors of products like corn syrup, aspartame etc etc, while they smoke or advocate the use of pot*..........your lungs weren't meant for smoke.

*the above statements may or may not have been directed at members of this board. ;D
Of course, Kendall, but then certain members of this board may or may not benefit from a little brain cell regeneration as well... ;)

http://www.jci.org/articles/view/25509?search%5Barticle_text%5D=marijuana&search%5Bauthors_text%5D=

Dude!!! ;D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.