Dodge RamCharger Central banner
61 - 80 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
22,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Hopefully not when you're alone biking out in the desert, Kendall. I've grown quite fond of you over the years. :love:

·
Registered
22,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Just a reminder to keep your helmet on there, buddy. I don't think they have a vaccine for chronic headaches yet... :)

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Just a reminder to keep your helmet on there, buddy. I don't think they have a vaccine for chronic headaches yet... :)

Clearly a reminder to stay hydrated. Glad she's OK. But I have to say. In comedy... Timing is every thing.

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,327 Posts
That dummy ended up fracturing her skull 3 minutes into her set. Clearly a reminder to never mock God/Jesus or promoting the dangers of poison in your veins (the vaxxx).

• Haha
Reactions: JUNKYARDTOM

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
That dummy ended up fracturing her skull 3 minutes into her set. Clearly a reminder to never mock God/Jesus or promoting the dangers of poison in your veins (the vaxxx).
Clearly a reminder to stay hydrated. God is just good with timing. Maybe God is using this to save others from doing the same. It made national, if not world wide news.

·
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,327 Posts
Ya it went viral. I almost thought it was fake because the timing couldn't have been better. A few people have dropped now while giving speeches promoting poison in their veins. It's quite spectacular actually.

• Wow
Reactions: JUNKYARDTOM

·
Registered
22,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Leftist comedy is generally quite unfunny but that old-fashioned slapstick bit there at the end sure got a laugh, huh? ;)

·
Registered
1987 Ramcharger, 318ci/A727/NP208 on 31's
65 Posts
Clearly Jesus doesn't love her that much, because he didn't call her home.

Regardless of the cause of her falling out, for what it's worth, this is why it is best to at least act as if you do believe in a higher power.

·
6,327 Posts

·
6,327 Posts
Get vaxxed.

(How about now?)

Oh and 33, 666 and any other evil number configurations. 😁
Nope. Still not.
33 represents the number of angels that fell from heaven. 1/3 or 33% of the angels fell. That's why they worship that number.
666 is the number of man as we consist of 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. That's why they also worship that number, but you already knew that cause you know everything 😏

·
6,327 Posts
Leftist comedy is generally quite unfunny but that old-fashioned slapstick bit there at the end sure got a laugh, huh? ;)
I don't about that, I mean, Bill and Hi-llary and Barack-ill-bomb ya, and Bi-den and Nazi Pelosi and Camilla toe are all a big joke that gets laughed at by a lot of people all the time!! Hahaha

·
29,718 Posts
Nope. Still not.
33 represents the number of angels that fell from heaven. 1/3 or 33% of the angels fell. That's why they worship that number.
666 is the number of man as we consist of 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. That's why they also worship that number, but you already knew that cause you know everything 😏
One thing I do know for certain.....we are made of a helluva lot more neutrons, protons etc than that. Lol! Like hundreds of billions or maybe trillions!

·
6,327 Posts
The number 666 relates to the carbon atom, and man. Carbon-12; one of 5 elements in the human DNA is composed of 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons, which equates to 666. Carbon-12 is the most abundant of the two stable isotopes of the element carbon, accounting for 98.89% of carbon.

·
Registered
1987 Ramcharger, 318ci/A727/NP208 on 31's
65 Posts
I do not assume to know the nature of God. But 33 Angels fell from heaven, isn't that kind of finite for God's power? I do not think God's power is confined with regard to the number of his heavenly host. For I do believe there is a new devil for every day of the year.

·
6,327 Posts
I do not assume to know the nature of God. But 33 Angels fell from heaven, isn't that kind of finite for God's power? I do not think God's power is confined with regard to the number of his heavenly host. For I do believe there is a new devil for every day of the year.
It's the number of angels who rebelled against God mentioned in the Bible. I'm not sure if God's infinite power has much to do with the number of angels falling. I'm just repeating scripture. 👍

61 - 80 of 165 Posts