Dodge RamCharger Central banner
41 - 60 of 189 Posts

·
Administrator
62,343 Posts
Beer didn't kill Betty White, George. {beer}

Soooo Kendall, now she got the booster three days after suffering a stroke, huh? Makes sense to me. :rolleyes:
I dunno Pete. If we can get this rumor going, maybe we can all get in on a class action lawsuit against alcohol industrial complex.

·
Super Moderator
29,811 Posts
Beer didn't kill Betty White, George. {beer}

Soooo Kendall, now she got the booster three days after suffering a stroke, huh? Makes sense to me. :rolleyes:
Oh dear lord.....pay attention Peter.......SHE DID NOT GET A BOOSTER, THAT is what I am telling you. It was a lie created by those lying bastard anti-vaxxers.

You have a hard time un-learning what your confirmation bias wants you to learn.

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,607 Posts
Yeah Pete, listen to Cliffy! He knows everything!

·
Registered
22,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
You're right, CCB, silly me. Perhaps Kendall can tell us when and where Betty White was hospitalized as a result of this "stroke" since most folks who suffer strokes are indeed hospitalized. ;)

·
Super Moderator
29,811 Posts
Unless they die of their stroke, right? Just like Betty did, in her bed. Anyway, what is the relevance?

You're still convinced this is some kind of cover up! That is hilarious.

You do know that people in their 90's frequently die....of natural causes right? Right?

·
Registered
22,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Okay Kendall, let me get this straight. Are you saying Betty White died of a stroke three days before she got the booster and then died again three days after that? :oops:

·
Super Moderator
'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
6,607 Posts
Oh man, where's the popcorn!!!

·
Super Moderator
29,811 Posts
Oh my gawd.......she did not get a booster Pete. Read that again. The booster thing was a lie. Read that again too.

She was a 99 year old woman, she died, in her sleep, of a stroke.

Oh yeah, SHE DID NOT GET A BOOSTER......AT ALL.

·
Super Moderator
29,811 Posts
In case you missed it (again) Pete, Betty White DID NOT GET A BOOSTER.

and for good measure......there was no booster given to Betty White.

·
Administrator
62,343 Posts
Thats the problem, she should have been boosted, But lied about it instead. Did she even get the first two shots, or is she an anti vaxer? Gosh, these hollywood elites think they can control the world.

·
Super Moderator
14,380 Posts
Oh my gawd.......she did not get a booster Pete. Read that again. The booster thing was a lie. Read that again too.

She was a 99 year old woman, she died, in her sleep, of a stroke.

Oh yeah, SHE DID NOT GET A BOOSTER......AT ALL.
They're messing with you now...

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Look! Squirrel! Did y'all see the latest prices from the MECUM auction I posted under the Hagerty price thread?

·
Registered
22,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 · (Edited)
That just tells you how much they've had to devalue the currency in order to pay for the entirety of this depopulation operation, Adman. Our trucks will fall back down in price once everyone starts dying off en masse and even more so when they're completely outlawed by the surviving globalist environazis in order to save Mother Earth. (y)

·
Super Moderator
29,811 Posts
I know if I were to start a depopulation campaign.....I would find a way to kill off the young and healthy, and those yet to reproduce.....instead of targeting (for the most part) the elderly (whom have already produced offspring...likely responsible for two generations) and those with existing medical issues. Amateurs.

·
Super Moderator
6,607 Posts
Hey Kendall maybe they heard you....🤣

BTW: they want all ages reduced, not just the elderly.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 189 Posts