Dodge RamCharger Central banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
Feel free to fact check it yourself. I provided more links than just Snopes for this very reason (the unfounded opinion that Snopes is always wrong because the owners are kinda liberal).

Why would you automatically assume the first thing you read (the lie in this case) to be factual when there is plenty of evidence proving otherwise? Is it because you like what it said and it confirmed your bias?

First rule of the hard anti-vaxxers, they are liars, vehement liars.....as evidenced in this fake story.

Really though, there's lots of info out there stating Betty did not post such a thing, again, feel free to look for your self.

Also, why are you contributing to a discussion you do not wish to be bothered by?

View attachment 625410
Define: fact, because your facts are regurgitated 6 o'clock news rhetoric. Tell-a-vision news is not fact - its opinions and opinions are also not fact.

Define: fact, because your facts are regurgitated 6 o'clock news rhetoric. Tell-a-vision news is not fact - its opinions and opinions are also not fact.

I think you know how to look up definitions.

My fact checks have nothing to do with TV, nor TV news, pay attention. Further, we've already talked about the AP....which explains why so many media outlets say the same thing.....they are rereading the AP releases. Much ado about nothing.....again, as usual.

'79 Macho 360 Magnum, Comp 480 cam, Hughes springs, 650 Thunder AVS, Pertronix Flamethrower ignition
I'm just curious what YOUR definition is. Why are your fact checks the authority and everybody else's are bunk??
So the AP scripts the jokes also? Now, knowing that the AP scripts everything, isn't that confirmation that the news is SCRIPTED? The point of that video is not about the news, it's about how they tell the news. I find it strange that even the lighter side of the news including the jokes and sarcasm are all the same jokes - don't you find it strange that even the jokes are all the same?!? Watch that video all the way because I know you haven't.

I'm just curious what YOUR definition is.
I do not have "my own" definition, that would be a dumbass thing to have wouldn't it? Do you have your own definitions for words? .....actually, I know you do because you are constantly getting things wrong.

Why are your fact checks the authority and everybody else's are bunk??
My gawd man......read the fact checking articles, they explain how and what they investigated. That is how you know how they came to their conclusions. If you have verifiable information that shows they are wrong, by all means, share it with them. I can guarantee you this....they investigated it far more than anyone of us here......by a long shot.

Now, knowing that the AP scripts everything, isn't that confirmation that the news is SCRIPTED?
You could say some of the news is scripted.....that said, what's the big deal? Why should a local news channel HAVE to find different words to describe the same story.....for some of their filler stories? Why does that matter?

Registered
1987 Ramcharger, 318ci/A727/NP208 on 31's
Look everyone knows she is dead; I don't think she cares a whole lot about what kill her.... or anything else. I need to start a Meem, pic of Betty,
"I'm dead, get over it!"

Registered
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
We're going to need a computer-generated John Madden for those EA Sports NFL video games now as well, RB. :)

Super Moderator
Family says no, but goddamn, she was 99. A sneeze or random fart could have killed her.
And neither of them had to be her own!

When I saw the OP, I thought it was humor. Who gets a vaccine for anything at 99? I wish the AVs pushing it were just as funny. The truly unfunny part is that you know it's being argued about in places where nobody has a sense of humor. Maybe the right discovered that the secret to her longevity was eating children and then gave her a hot dose?

And neither of them had to be her own!

When I saw the OP, I thought it was humor. Who gets a vaccine for anything at 99? I wish the AVs pushing it were just as funny. The truly unfunny part is that you know it's being argued about in places where nobody has a sense of humor. Maybe the right discovered that the secret to her longevity was eating children and then gave her a hot dose?
Eating kids -something like adrenachrome? 馃

Reactions: JUNKYARDTOM

Registered
So I'm gonna say MAYBE just so this entertainment continues.Carry on Chaps!

Premium Member
Betty was a treasure and she should be shown a great deal more respect, especially this soon after leaving us. She would want us to party and laugh in her honor and enjoy her many gifts to us but instead some dork decided to drag her good name into the shit and associate her with this idiotic debate about a virus. Shameful.
Go watch Lake Placid and have a laugh on Betty!

Registered
Feel free to fact check it yourself. I provided more links than just Snopes for this very reason (the unfounded opinion that Snopes is always wrong because the owners are kinda liberal).

Why would you automatically assume the first thing you read (the lie in this case) to be factual when there is plenty of evidence proving otherwise? Is it because you like what it said and it confirmed your bias?

First rule of the hard anti-vaxxers, they are liars, vehement liars.....as evidenced in this fake story.

Really though, there's lots of info out there stating Betty did not post such a thing, again, feel free to look for your self.

Also, why are you contributing to a discussion you do not wish to be bothered by?

View attachment 625410
What I was mostly getting at is almost all the crap read today is BS. I really don't care how Betty died. It's none of our business. Both sides of this argument seem to think you're both (all) right. But, as you claim, you are the only one here that can set the record straight so future readers are not led astray by lies. Claiming that EVERYTHING you post is the gods honest truth. Therefor... the superiority complex. I don't read any of the crap all of you are posting on these things. I just don't see the point over arguing someones beliefs. There will always be those you disagree with and there will always be sheep that believe it. Sometimes you just have to walk away until it actually affects your life and let others wallow in their fantasies. It's nothing your "I gotta save the world from others" thing is going to change. Just giggle and walk away. Like this.... giggle.... bye

Kendall just has a superiority complex and is incapable of admitting he is ever wrong. You know - little man syndrome 馃榿

Administrator
Sometimes you just have to walk away until it actually affects your life and let others wallow in their fantasies. It's nothing your "I gotta save the world from others" thing is going to change. Just giggle and walk away. Like this.... giggle.... bye
So true, like watching two drunks argue in the corner of a bar. Just go to the other side, and play darts. Come back after a dozen games, and they will still be arguing, with no headroom made for either side.

• Haha
Reactions: RCCADMAN

What I was mostly getting at is almost all the crap read today is BS. I really don't care how Betty died. It's none of our business. Both sides of this argument seem to think you're both (all) right. But, as you claim, you are the only one here that can set the record straight so future readers are not led astray by lies. Claiming that EVERYTHING you post is the gods honest truth. Therefor... the superiority complex. I don't read any of the crap all of you are posting on these things. I just don't see the point over arguing someones beliefs. There will always be those you disagree with and there will always be sheep that believe it. Sometimes you just have to walk away until it actually affects your life and let others wallow in their fantasies. It's nothing your "I gotta save the world from others" thing is going to change. Just giggle and walk away. Like this.... giggle.... bye

You seem to have more of an issue with someone pointing out bullshit (and providing evidence) than you do with a person spreading bullshit.

Sorry, I'm not like you. I do not like it when bullshit is spread.

So true, like watching two drunks argue in the corner of a bar. Just go to the other side, and play darts. Come back after a dozen games, and they will still be arguing, with no headroom made for either side.
I've seen you arguing with that drunk many times yourself. :sneaky:

Administrator
I've seen you arguing with that drunk many times yourself. :sneaky:
I have argued with many drunks over my life. Many times we were both on the same side. Something to be said about beer. I never was a great dart player.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #40 · (Edited)
Beer didn't kill Betty White, George. {beer}

Soooo Kendall, now she got the booster three days after suffering a stroke, huh? Makes sense to me. :rolleyes:

21 - 40 of 63 Posts